Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any handy way of downloading all the photos from a particular ad on daft.

Options
  • 25-03-2020 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I am just wondering if there is any handy way of downloading an advert from daft complete with all the photos and keeping all the details.

Sometimes when a property has been sold and the price is on the property price registered, I find it handy to look back on daft to see what the house looked like.

Without having to go in and do a screen shot on each individual photo on each individual advert, is there any way that I could click on the page and download all the photos in one go and details of the advert.

I know I can save as webpage option , but sometimes I have found this to be hit and miss.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Right click
    Save as

Simple

• Registered Users Posts: 14,523 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Magnify to fill whole screen, then screen shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Aguce

I use "Snipping tool" in Windows because I like to include price, address and how many bedrooms, bathrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

Aguce wrote: »
    I use "Snipping tool" in Windows because I like to include price, address and how many bedrooms, bathrooms.

I used that but just wondering if there is any other quicker way of downloading all the photos instead of having to snip them individually

Advertisement