Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add Mortgage Saver Account to 365online

Options
  • 26-03-2020 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm having an issue trying to add my mortgage saver account to my 365online

I've tried to add it myself but it doesn't seem to recognise the account?

Can someone have a look at this for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Mr.Ed wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Mr. Ed,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

To add your mortgage saver account to your online profile, please log into the account through the main browser, select manage accounts, select add account or policy, and select the account type as Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account. Once you submit the request this will be added for online viewing within 5 working days.

It is important when adding your account that the details match such as name and address. If there is any difference in this information the request will be automatically rejected.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks Jen 

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr.Ed

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Mr. Ed,

To add your mortgage saver account to your online profile, please log into the account through the main browser, select manage accounts, select add account or policy, and select the account type as Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account. Once you submit the request this will be added for online viewing within 5 working days.

It is important when adding your account that the details match such as name and address. If there is any difference in this information the request will be automatically rejected.

Thanks Jen 

Thanks for the reply Jen, I've tried this twice already and it hasn't worked it lets me go through the entire process to add the account but it never shows up on 365online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Mr. Ed,

Thanks Jen 

Thanks for the reply Jen, I've tried this twice already and it hasn't worked it lets me go through the entire process to add the account but it never shows up on 365online
    You’re very welcome. When you submit the request it can take 5 working days for this to appear on your list of accounts. If this time frame has passed we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through a pc/laptop, select service desk and Ask a question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement