Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

Birneybau wrote: »
    I'll just quote one of your posts.

The Witcher 3, RDR2 and Forza Horizon are on Gamepass.

Not the full Witcher 3 with DLC.
    Also, how long are these games on GamePass. e.g. How long was GTA5 on Gamepass ? How long will W3 and RDR2 be there?
    Also, Game pass is ok if you have the time to dedicate to these games or get a cheap sub if you can.
    For me, I don't, so it'll take me months/years to get through them :)

(Hmmm I see 3 messages from me above. Oops! I do remember getting some DB error when submitting my post, so I retried. Will remove the duplicates ...)

(Edit) quick Google - about 4 months for GTA5

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Check Argos, usually have bargains

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

These 360 games are free to claim for some reason:

Too Human

Injustice: Gods Among Us

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

CatInABox wrote: »
    These 360 games are free to claim for some reason:

Too Human

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Injustice is being offered for free by Warner Bros on all current platforms, I think today is the last day it is available.

Pretty sure Too Human has been free since being relisted on Xbox Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

Treppen wrote: »
    Any updates on the €299 one X console offers?

That gone for a long while ye reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

best place to buy a one s? Do people expect a price drop soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

chepeast ive seen on amazon is all digi for 200 on amazon.de, it may move after the 23 july showcase if XBox make any announcements

recyclops wrote: »
    chepeast ive seen on amazon is all digi for 200 on amazon.de, it may move after the 23 july showcase if XBox make any announcements

If you don't mind waiting it will probably drop back down to about €120 for Black Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

If you don't mind waiting it will probably drop back down to about €120 for Black Friday.

It will be below 100. It was low as 89 on some sites last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

dan786 wrote: »
    It will be below 100. It was low as 89 on some sites last year.

youngfella is looking for one so dont think he will wait. Ill try have a look on adverts and donedeal.

Unless anyone here is selling one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Is there a cheaper Xbox store, looking for F1 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Games only released today, cheapest Ive seen it for is 54.95

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Do you think xbox one x will drop for Black Friday or I am better off waiting to buy the one x when the new xbox is released in shops - my old day one xbox one is on its last legs but it should see me through another few months.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Danick wrote: »
    Do you think xbox one x will drop for Black Friday or I am better off waiting to buy the one x when the new xbox is released in shops - my old day one xbox one is on its last legs but it should see me through another few months.

To be honest, it's going to be pretty hard to predict this time around. From reports around the internet, it looks like MS have discontinued producing the One, meaning that once the stock that's currently in the channel is sold through, then it'll be gone.

In saying that, I'd be surprised if we didn't see great deals on the One between now and then. Whether you can get one before the stock is gone will be the question.

CatInABox wrote: »
    To be honest, it's going to be pretty hard to predict this time around. From reports around the internet, it looks like MS have discontinued producing the One, meaning that once the stock that's currently in the channel is sold through, then it'll be gone.

In saying that, I'd be surprised if we didn't see great deals on the One between now and then. Whether you can get one before the stock is gone will be the question.

Afaik they've only discontinued the One X. At this stage it is fairly pointless to keep it as it most likely shares the price point of the Series X.

The One S will probably be discontinued soon as well in favour of the rumoured Series S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I was hoping they'd drop the price is the one X pretty low so move what's left. Have they said they have discontinued it? But like you said it's price point may be the same as series X or rumoured series S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

I don't know if you're still looking for this but I just bought it on gamivo.com for €35, redeemed no problem and downloading it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Have they really stopped producing the xbox one X or is it just the S - was hoping to get a decent deal on launch of the new xbox later this year - play the games I missed on xbox for a year while the catalogue for the new console builds up and then I'll buy the new console around OCT 2021 - it sounded like a good plan - did not forsee this - the xbox 360 lasted quite a while after the launch of the xbox one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

dor83 wrote: »
    I don't know if you're still looking for this but I just bought it on gamivo.com for €35, redeemed no problem and downloading it now.

Says only in Agentina.

Says only in Agentina.

Yeah but I had no problem with redeeming the code on my Irish account and have played it for a bit this afternoon, even redeemed it on the Irish site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭TrivialArguer

GTA V Premium Edition €5.99
    Account specific, check on your XBox dashboard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Showing as 15.99 for me :(, claims to be half price

Thanks, was available for me. Had to go find it in the Store.

Checked my kid's account. €15 (50% off) for him, with 1 hour remaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Basil3 wrote: »
    Thanks, was available for me. Had to go find it in the Store.

Checked my kid's account. €15 (50% off) for him, with 1 hour remaining.

Found it too. The main link said -29.99- 14.99 then 5.99 when I clicked on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

think you had to have played it on gamespass

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭iniall

Showing as €29.99 for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

This is now showing at 15 euro. Site is genuine yeah?

I'm actually in Argentina anyway so region isn't an issue!

This is now showing at 15 euro. Site is genuine yeah?

I'm actually in Argentina anyway so region isn't an issue!

I've bought a few games from that site before and never had an issue, had to use a VPN for a US code I got but nothing more than that. It's not the site you're buying from, you can buy extra cover but I've never bothered with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

I've bought a few games from that site before and never had an issue, had to use a VPN for a US code I got but nothing more than that. It's not the site you're buying from, you can buy extra cover but I've never bothered with it.
    Excellent thanks! Have it downloading now.

• Advertisement

Excellent thanks! Have it downloading now.

No worries, great price you got on it, kicking myself that I bought it on Sunday and paid €20 more.

Advertisement