Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

dor83 wrote: »
    No worries, great price you got on it, kicking myself that I bought it on Sunday and paid €20 more.

Meh, I paid €60 but it's worth it. Best racing game.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭TrivialArguer

sweetie wrote: »
    think you had to have played it on gamespass

Makes sense. I wouldnt have bothered if it wasnt so cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Picked up Lego Avengers, Marvel Superheroes 1 and 2 for 14.99 for all 3.

Little one is still playing DC villians so this will come in hamdy in the near future.

The bundle is on the Xbox store

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Borderlands 3 is €15.99 in Argos if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Skerries wrote: »

Not showing as free for me, priced at €9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

Not showing as free for me, priced at €9.99.

Same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Not free for me either

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Some backwards compatible freebies on the MS Japan store:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Is it easy to jump back and forth between online stores?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

manual_man wrote: »
    Is it easy to jump back and forth between online stores?

It is on a desktop/laptop but not on the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

A question on using CDkeys.

I normally buy games where the region is listed as worldwide.

With an Irish Xbox account will games listed as UK work, or do you need to work around it?

Faker74 wrote: »
    A question on using CDkeys.

I normally buy games where the region is listed as worldwide.

With an Irish Xbox account will games listed as UK work, or do you need to work around it?

Not anymore. The UK is a different region to EU on Xbox now. If it is marked as UK it won't work.

Hell even worldwide codes can have that issue on CDKeys now, bought a WW key for Control at the weekend and I got the out of region error. In the end I'm glad it didn't work as I will now get the UE next month as it has the dlc and is getting upgraded to XSX.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Not anymore. The UK is a different region to EU on Xbox now. If it is marked as UK it won't work..

Really!!

That’s good to know. Was about to pull the trigger on No Mans Sky on CD keys. Finally back in stock but it’s the UK edition.

quad_red wrote: »
    Really!!

That’s good to know. Was about to pull the trigger on No Mans Sky on CD keys. Finally back in stock but it’s the UK edition.

No Man's Sky is currently in Game Pass. Play using that and buy it using the 20% discount next time it is down in price on the store if you want to keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Screaming Monkey

got "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition" for 21.29 euro on cdkeys today.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-deluxe-edition-xbox-one

73% off list, cheapest price for it have seen around for a while.

SM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

got "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition" for 21.29 euro on cdkeys today.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-deluxe-edition-xbox-one

73% off list, cheapest price for it have seen around for a while.

SM

Brilliant game, deluxe isn't worth the extra, get the regular if it's cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Screaming Monkey

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Brilliant game, deluxe isn't worth the extra, get the regular if it's cheaper.

yeah, normally dont care about deluxe editions, but for some bizzaro reason the deluxe edition gets the bigger discounts, so its always cheaper than the standard edition.

yeah, normally dont care about deluxe editions, but for some bizzaro reason the deluxe edition gets the bigger discounts, so its always cheaper than the standard edition.

Easier to get keys for the deluxe as it was a console pack in.

Elite Controller Series 2 down to £127 on Amazon. I just ordered for £135 a few days ago :(

Link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Basil3 wrote: »
    Elite Controller Series 2 down to £127 on Amazon. I just ordered for £135 a few days ago :(

I'm sure you'll survive not having the 8 quid difference in your pocket.

I'm sure you'll survive not having the 8 quid difference in your pocket.

Yeah, no takeaway for the kids this weekend. Me and the Mrs still having ours though....evens out nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Hello,

I've purchased an Elite v2 for my son, and Amazon sent me discount codes for 3 months of GPU and 3 months of XBL. As far as I can tell, these are EU codes. I am not interested in purchasing these, but I wonder if someone here wants to use them.

How to redeem your code to purchase an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership for only £19.99 (instead of £32.99):
    Go to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month detail page - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SDJ8SGC
    Click on 'Place Order' or 'Add to Basket'
    At checkout, enter the promotional claim code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box.
    Complete your purchase within 14 days after receiving this email.
    The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

How to redeem your code to purchase an Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership for only £10.79 (instead of £17.99):
    Go to the Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code] detail page - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DR1TJ3S
    Click on 'Place Order' or 'Add to Basket'
    At checkout, enter the promotional claim code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box.
    Complete your purchase within 14 days after receiving this email.
    The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

If anyone is interested, thank this post, and I will organize a random draw tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

526411.png

Codes in a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

JoyPad wrote: »
    526411.png

Codes in a PM!

Thanks very much, nice little result for the day.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Where did you do that random draw? :D

Is this the right version that I should buy for Xbox Live? and the one everyone else got?

Is this the right version that I should buy for Xbox Live? and the one everyone else got?

Nevermind just bought it elsewhere.

Microsoft seem to have raised the price of Xbox Live Gold. Theres now only 1 and 3 month option. The 3 month option is 20EUR so 12 months is 80EUR :mad::eek:

Nevermind just bought it elsewhere.

Microsoft seem to have raised the price of Xbox Live Gold. Theres now only 1 and 3 month option. The 3 month option is 20EUR so 12 months is 80EUR :mad::eek:

Microsoft have always been the most expensive to buy from. There are still quite a few valid 12 month codes floating around for about €45 without having to use a vpn like the Brazilian codes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Are CD Keys the cheapest for 12 months? Anyone any other suggestions?

Advertisement