Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having trouble with 3?

Options
  • 26-03-2020 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭

Just noticed a text I sent a while ago didn't go through, and a text I was expected didn't arrive either.

I'm on PAYG and might be out of credit, although I didn't get the text I should have saying my plan has expired.
    Can't try topping up via AIB text as the text won't send.

Tried logging into My3 and it's saying it doesn't recognise my number, even on the password reset form. And their help page is timing out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I'm also unable to log in. It's giving me the message that my number is not recognised.

I assume it's a technical issue they must be having. Hopefully it'll be solved soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

shocksy wrote: »
    I'm also unable to log in. It's giving me the message that my number is not recognised.

ditto, exact same for me. also i requested a puk code for another sim i have a week ago, still havent received it.

i am on a plan so this isnt just affecting payg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

anyone get any updates? theres a note on their website saying they are down for servicing until 6pm but its now after and i cant log in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

It seems to be fixed now. I just checked there now and I can log in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

They have been doing some sort of upgrade for what seems like several months now.
    A lot of stuff that used to more or less work seems now to be FUBARed.
    Has a major pigs ear has been made of the work ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement