Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 (Electrical forum) abuses power again

Options
  • 26-03-2020 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

The Moderator 2011 has once again abused his power on the electrical forum.

He has banned me for telling the user Bruthal that I would not be engaging with his constant trolling and therefore would not be answering him.

As I have pointed out previously he always defends this poster even when he is trolling and takes punitive action against anyone who challenges Bruthal.

This Moderator is not fit to be a Moderator as he is utterly incapable of acting in a fair and balanced manner.

Since then the poster Bruthal has followed me around posting on other for a trying to provoke reactions.

He needs to be strongly censured and 2011 should be stripped of all powers.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Don't say I did not warn you

Now read the instructions at the head of the forum. If and when you are prepared to follow them, start another thread here. If you do not follow the instructions your posting privileges in this forum will be removed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement