Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Second Monitor to compliment 27"

Options
  • 26-03-2020 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

As with everyone WFH and have one Philips 27" led monitor that I use as my main monitor.

Is option on this to split the screen for dual purposes but found it easier to work off a second screen which is a small 17" dell that I had hanging around. Its ok but want something else to compliment the Philips not something like the philips. Its more for emails and docs so does not have to be all bells and whistles just something bigger and decent that wont blow the bank

Was checking on Dell and CCL online but can anyone recommend one not over budget say 120 give or take

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If it's just for emails etc simply get any IPS monitor. Might be able to find something that's >60Hz

Advertisement