Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HikVision DS-7B08HUHI-K1

Options
  • 26-03-2020 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi I have HikVision DS-7B08HUHI-K1, and I'm trying to connect using hik connect app. But noticed that the device is offline in Platform Access. The network configuration is set as Enable DHCP, and DNS as well. Any one know why is it is still offline. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

What DNS are you using and have you got your gateway in?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Deltarom

alta stare wrote: »
    What DNS are you using and have you got your gateway in?

Thank you. Solved the issue. Somehow the router was not issuing ip address. DVR was showing an address before so thought, that was the actual ip. (192.168.1.64 this ip is actually a fake ip showing in DVR while it is not getting an ip from router)

Deltarom wrote: »
    Thank you. Solved the issue. Somehow the router was not issuing ip address. DVR was showing an address before so thought, that was the actual ip. (192.168.1.64 this ip is actually a fake ip showing in DVR while it is not getting an ip from router)

Good to see you got it sorted HIK Connect is a handy feature even though i prefer port forwarding if i can.

I find disabling DHCP and auto DNS is the easiest thing to do. Put the recorder address up high in the range away from everything else. Set the DNS to googles and enter the gateway and job done. Never any issues.

Good to see you got it sorted HIK Connect is a handy feature even though i prefer port forwarding if i can.

I find disabling DHCP and auto DNS is the easiest thing to do. Put the recorder address up high in the range away from everything else. Set the DNS to googles and enter the gateway and job done. Never any issues.
    Yes I set the IP a high value. The image quality that it is uploading into the cloud is not great. Is there any settings that we can change? Also google drive is not working for all hikvision dvr (chat with hikvision agent). I was planning to do port forwarding to access from outside via web but the mobile browser not showing live stream.

Yes I set the IP a high value. The image quality that it is uploading into the cloud is not great. Is there any settings that we can change? Also google drive is not working for all hikvision dvr (chat with hikvision agent). I was planning to do port forwarding to access from outside via web but the mobile browser not showing live stream.

Have you done the configuration via the web page?

• Advertisement

Have you done the configuration via the web page?

Which configuration you mean? Im able to view the live video via laptop (internet exploer, in chrome using IE Tool). But in mobile I'm able to login and I can see only black camera screen. Is there any configuration that I have to do. thx.

Which configuration you mean? Im able to view the live video via laptop (internet exploer, in chrome using IE Tool). But in mobile I'm able to login and I can see only black camera screen. Is there any configuration that I have to do. thx.

Ensure enable stream encryption on the nvr is unticked.

On your laptop go to your recorder by inputting the recorders ip address into your search bar. Not the google search bar but the browser search bar. Your machine should come up and them log in. Go to configuration and then storage. You can set it up from there.

Ensure enable stream encryption on the nvr is unticked.

On your laptop go to your recorder by inputting the recorders ip address into your search bar. Not the google search bar but the browser search bar. Your machine should come up and them log in. Go to configuration and then storage. You can set it up from there.
    Sure will try that. Is there any way to improve the image quality that is uploading into cloud?

Sure will try that. Is there any way to improve the image quality that is uploading into cloud?

In the web configuration page you need to set the uploading to dual stream. That should help.

In the web configuration page you need to set the uploading to dual stream. That should help.

Yes it was set as dual stream.

• Advertisement
Advertisement