Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local property tax payment deferred

Options
  • 26-03-2020 5:58pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Maybe this has been in the news already but I didn't see it. DD payment for LPT was scheduled for 21st March just gone, however I've been checking my bank account all week and it still hasn't gone out. Logged into myaccount on revenue.ie and the payment date now says 21/05/2020 so I guess they have deferred payment for this due to coronavirus. Thought it might be helpful for some to know this or at least check their own account to see if the same has happened to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭hubba

miamee wrote: »
    Maybe this has been in the news already but I didn't see it. DD payment for LPT was scheduled for 21st March just gone, however I've been checking my bank account all week and it still hasn't gone out. Logged into myaccount on revenue.ie and the payment date now says 21/05/2020 so I guess they have deferred payment for this due to coronavirus. Thought it might be helpful for some to know this or at least check their own account to see if the same has happened to them.

So it does. That's great, thanks for pointing it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

miamee wrote: »

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1123598/

RTE have coverage that may have gone under the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭bikeman1

As an aside, if you want to pay it now, you can go in and change the date on the payment now. My thought is that now might be a better time to get that bill out of the way, rather than May, when we will still be in tough times or coming out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭JoannieG

:confused:Payment still hasn't been taken from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

• Advertisement
Advertisement