Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered mobile

Options
  • 26-03-2020 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I am trying to update my postal address on my account, I registered my mobile a few days ago but when I change address it says a security code has been sent to my phone, but I keep getting no code?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Wanderer19

BradyH wrote: »
    Hi, I am trying to update my postal address on my account, I registered my mobile a few days ago but when I change address it says a security code has been sent to my phone, but I keep getting no code?

Thanks
    Ring them and tell them, quickest way to do it 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

BradyH wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi BradyH, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

When you first register or amend your mobile a code to confirm this is sent by post to the address on your account. If you have moved and cannot receive the code you can call us to change the address on your account. Once this has been done you can then register your mobile. 

Thanks 
    Tara

Advertisement