If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 3050i 5.1 or dali oberon 5 5.1

Options
  • 26-03-2020 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi, which set you would recommend with denon avr 2113? Will be used mostly for movies and occasionally dance music. Also what would be best price delivered to Cashel?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

kris_2021 wrote: »
    Hi, which set you would recommend with denon avr 2113? Will be used mostly for movies and occasionally dance music. Also what would be best price delivered to Cashel?
    Hi Kris_2021.

Thanks for the post.

Both are very nice speaker setups.

However the Oberon 5 pack is far superior to the 3050i's.
    You do also jump it price between the two packs.

The 3050i 5.1 is bundled together for £979 / 1049 Euro. - I couldn't go any better on this deal unfortunately.
    The Oberon 5 5.1 has a bundle price of £1699 / 1999 Euro. - I would be able to squeeze a bit more on this package and drop it too £1550 / 1825 Euro
    You are free to choose which ever currency works out cheapest at your end.

Stock on the Oberon series is a little short at the moment.
    We have the full 5.1 in the Black finish. In Dark Walnut we have all bar the E9F. 
    We only have the E9F in Black or Ligth Walnut.

The Q Acoustic range is fairly well stock at the moment.
    We have the full 5.1 setup available in Black, Graphite Grey and Walnut finishes.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭kris_2021

I like oberon light oak. Any idea when they would be available?

Is price difference worth it between these 2 sets?

I like oberon light oak. Any idea when they would be available?

Is price difference worth it between these 2 sets?
    Hi Kris_2021.

Unfortunately I would have no idea on an ETA for more stock due to the current COVID19 situation our main warehouse is not taking in any stock.
    I will not be able to get an ETA until things return to some form of normality.

There is a big difference between the two speakers packs with the Oberon being a class above the 3050i.
    The 3050i 5.1 is a great speaker package in its price range and would still be a very good purchase.

Kenny.

Hi Kris_2021.

Unfortunately I would have no idea on an ETA for more stock due to the current COVID19 situation our main warehouse is not taking in any stock.

There is a big difference between the two speakers packs with the Oberon being a class above the 3050i.
    The 3050i 5.1 is a great speaker package in its price range and would still be a very good purchase.

Kenny.

How long is power cord for Ef9?
    I would need around 2.5-3m cable to connect Ef9 with my avr. Can you supply this also?

Is dali floorstander only 162mm in width? Is that correct?

Hi Kris_2021.

Kenny.

How long is power cord for Ef9?
    I would need around 2.5-3m cable to connect Ef9 with my avr. Can you supply this also?

Is dali floorstander only 162mm in width? Is that correct?
    Hey Kris_2021.

I think the power lead is about 1.5m.

You can purchase these separately but at the moment we would not have any that we could supply.

The Oberon 5 measurements are: 
    Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]
    830 x 162 x 283

• Advertisement

Hey Kris_2021.

You can purchase these separately but at the moment we would not have any that we could supply.

830 x 162 x 283

Hi David,

OK I want to order dali oberon in black. How to get to order them now?

Hey Kris_2021.

830 x 162 x 283

Hi David,

OK I want to order dali oberon in black. How to get to order them now?
    Hey Kris_2021.

I have checked stock again this morning and at the minute the Oberon 1's in black have ran out of stock at our main warehouse.

We do have the 5's, Vokal and E9F sub in the Black finish, stock is getting tighter on these also at the minute.
    We can supply these items and then follow the 1's on once more stock arrive into our main warehouse.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Kenny.

Hey Kris_2021.

I have checked stock again this morning and at the minute the Oberon 1's in black have ran out of stock at our main warehouse.

We do have the 5's, Vokal and E9F sub in the Black finish, stock is getting tighter on these also at the minute.
    We can supply these items and then follow the 1's on once more stock arrive into our main warehouse.

Kenny.

So pay for all now and get 1's later or pay separately now and later?

Hey Kris_2021.

Kenny.

So pay for all now and get 1's later or pay separately now and later?
    Hi Kris_2011.

I could work it either way for you.

I can put the full package up at the bundle price and you pay in full or just for the items we will send now and then pay for the Oberon 1's when they arrive back into stock.

Infact I have the Oberon 1's in black in stock at the Belfast store but we are unable to go into the store at the moment to have them dispatched.
    When we are able to get back in we can dispatch them straight away.

Hi Kris_2011.

I can put the full package up at the bundle price and you pay in full or just for the items we will send now and then pay for the Oberon 1's when they arrive back into stock.

Infact I have the Oberon 1's in black in stock at the Belfast store but we are unable to go into the store at the moment to have them dispatched.

I can pay full price now. Can u let me know how to proceed with payment?

• Advertisement

Hi Kris_2011.

I can pay full price now. Can u let me know how to proceed with payment?
    Hey Kris_2021.

You will be very happy with your choice as the Oberon range is great!

I can get you a personalised page created on our .ie website that will allow you to purchase direct via our website.

Or you can PM me over you contact number and I can give you a call for some details.

Hey Kris_2021.

I can get you a personalised page created on our .ie website that will allow you to purchase direct via our website.

Or you can PM me over you contact number and I can give you a call for some details.

Can u please create personalised website?

Hey Kris_2021.

Can u please create personalised website?
    No problem Kris_2021.

I will have it created now so you can purchase at the agreed £1550.

I'll PM it over as soon as its created.

Hey Kris_2021.

I have dropped you over a PM.

Hi - i got them today. did not do proper set up yet but wow they are so much better than my previous Jamo speakers. music at volume 50 and it is LOUD... fronts are smaller than expected but sound is BIG.
    thank you for quick delivery and all the help!

Hi - i got them today. did not do proper set up yet but wow they are so much better than my previous Jamo speakers. music at volume 50 and it is LOUD... fronts are smaller than expected but sound is BIG.
    thank you for quick delivery and all the help!
    Hi Kris_2021.

Glad you are enjoying the new setup.

Give them a few days and they should bed in and perform that little bit better.

Hi, are they any avr's with hdmi 2.1 yet on sale?

what is your opinion regarding denon 3600h?

Also what would be the best price you can give me for denon 3600H? it is my 40 today so please give me good price :)

Also what would be the best price you can give me for denon 3600H? it is my 40 today so please give me good price :)
    Happy Birthday Kris_2021 :D

There are no 2.1 amps on the market just yet.
    I haven't heard very much about the new Denon range for this year.

The current Denon AVRX3600 is a monster of an amp and performs fantastically.
    There is not a lot of room for discount on this but I could offer one to you at £665 or 785 Euro delivered.

Stock levels are good so no issue on shipping one.

Let me know your thoughts

Kenny.

There is not a lot of room for discount on this but I could offer one to you at £665 or 785 Euro delivered.

Kenny.

OK thanks. Let's do it 😠will u create page for me please?

• Advertisement

Kenny.

OK thanks. Let's do it 😠will u create page for me please?
    Hi kris_2021,

No problem! Let me know if you're paying in Euro or sterling and I'll get that set up for you!

Kind regards

David

Hi kris_2021,

No problem! Let me know if you're paying in Euro or sterling and I'll get that set up for you!

Kind regards

David

Euro is fine.

By any chance do u want to buy denon avr 2113?? ;)

Hi kris_2021,

Kind regards

David

Euro is fine.

Hi kris_2021,

I'll get that set up for you now!

:D  My house is coming down with audio equipment!! You could try Gumtree!

Kind regards

David

Hi kris_2021,

Kind regards

David

Euro is fine.

Hi kris_2021,

I'll get that set up for you now!

:D  My house is coming down with audio equipment!! You could try Gumtree!

Kind regards

David
    Just sent you a PM!

Just sent you a PM!

Hi, I got receiver today. Couldn't be happier.

Also want to thank you Kenny and richersound team and can definitely recommend them to all. I know where I will buy my new TV in next few months!

Just sent you a PM!

Hi, I got receiver today. Couldn't be happier.

Also want to thank you Kenny and richersound team and can definitely recommend them to all. I know where I will buy my new TV in next few months!
    Hi Kris_2021,

Thanks so much for the post! Delighted to hear your receiver has arrived! That should keep you busy over the weekend!

Let us know when you're ready for the new TV! :D

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.