Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement internal rear-view mirror for a 1998 Ford Fiesta

Options
  • 27-03-2020 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I'm looking for a replacement internal rear-view mirror for a 1998 Ford Fiesta. The existing one broke just at the ball part of the ball and socket joint so I can't stick it back together.
    I bought a generic Summit suction one but the angle is wrong and I can't adjust it so that I can see the back window. I tried a Ford dealer but they are charging around €130 which is too steep. I have also tried a large scrapyard with no joy and any other shop I tried only sell the Summit one. Does anybody know of where I might source one of these?

Comments

Advertisement