Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business advisors contacts

Options
  • 27-03-2020 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.
    I'm a business customer in BOI.
    Is there a way to contact someone from Business Support Team without calling them? (I have an issue with that right now and I am not in Ireland)
    The manager stopped replying to my emails.
    I'm using Business On Line but I can't figure out how to create a new message there.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Generally, it would be necessary to contact our Business Advisor Support Team by telephone, if you are calling from outside of Ireland they can be contacted on 00353 1 404 4000. One of my colleagues will be mor than happy to help.

If you require assistance with your Business Account in relation to Covid19 we have a number of supports in place. I have attached a link below with more information on this.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks, Aisling.

https://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/covid-19/supports-for-businesses/

Advertisement