Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder on the Xpresso Dublin Bus STARTS AT 7PM

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Clarabel has been murdered. She was a vigilante.

Find that fiend!

Voting open!!

Guys there is a lot going on IRL and im sure people have others to contact right now. I know i do.

Im pausing the game and we can pick it up tomorrow if the alive players are available.

Hello all. I propose we resume this evening at 7pm. Alive players please thank this post to agree.

If any one alive player cant make it we will rerand and restart the game some other time. Its perfectly fine if there is a conflict of schedules.

We shall leave it for another time gang.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So who was the last wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro wrote: »
    So who was the last wolf?
    twas you!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    twas you!

Nuh UH!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

sKeith wrote: »
    twas you!

Pot kettle

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

necro was my bet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Games over skeith needs to admit it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Games over skeith needs to admit it

Admit what?

Clara's use of non-wolf and my reaction to that use, combined with condemning a wolf to be lynched by my vote should be enough for you to see it was not me.

Your blindness reminds me of the die hard blindness, but, was it blindness, or just not wanting to spew anybody else clean, but is that something a last wolf has too worry about? nah...

Anyhow, this game IS over, yes, so stuff should be revealed.

OK fun is over. It was Necro.

Baggly wrote:
    OK fun is over. It was Necro.

How very dare you! :D

Running a repeat of this game if anyone is interested! https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058067958

Advertisement