Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Licence Centre

Options
  • 27-03-2020 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's the story with this place as I'm all week trying to book an appointment with them on their website but there is never any slots available for waterford.

Will some become available eventually?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,389 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Anyone know what's the story with this place as I'm all week trying to book an appointment with them on their website but there is never any slots available for waterford.

are they closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    are they closed?

I don't think so, but you must make an appointment to call in now. I think it's to do with the social distancing inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭janisjoplin

danjo-xx wrote: »

I'm having the same issue myself, need to change my address on my licence and had to send an email to NDLS and got a response saying to keep checking the website as slots become available every day, got that response on Tuesday and still haven't found a vacant slot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

The ndls and the nct have both been suspended now because of the carona virus.

Advertisement