Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSA bank payment

Options
  • 28-03-2020 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi just looking for some help since my local intreo office doesn't answer their phone (obviously expected during this time). I sent them an email asking if I could have my JSA paid into my bank account because I live with someone who is vulnerable and I'm trying to limit my trips outside as much as possible. They said it was fine and told me to post a DIRpnt1 form into them which I did last Friday (20th). I still went to the post office on Tuesday and there was a payment for me there. I'm just wondering if I should expect to hear from them via the post to confirm they got my form and that it's set up? Or will I hear nothing and just assume that it is? I know everything is probably delayed at the moment but I'm just not sure how long I should wait before I try to contact them again. I don't want to have to go to the post office on Tuesday.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I posted the form last Wednesday and got paid a double week on my DA at the post office this week. I'm hoping it will be sorted before my next payment in two weeks. I think it can take up to 10 days to switch over the payment under normal circumstances. Its to be expected that its taking a bit longer now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 coloursofrome

I posted the form last Wednesday and got paid a double week on my DA at the post office this week. I'm hoping it will be sorted before my next payment in two weeks. I think it can take up to 10 days to switch over the payment under normal circumstances. Its to be expected that its taking a bit longer now.

That's understandable. Thanks for the info!

Advertisement