Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging Money

Options
  • 28-03-2020 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

My local branch is closed,can I still lodge money using the outdoor  ATM and if so,is there a limit on how much I can lodge?Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Twitter.

If your local branch is one of our temporarily closed branches during Covid19, the lodgement facility at the external ATM will not be available.

You can certainly make this lodgement at another one of our LATM’s. I have attached a link below to more information on what branches are remaining open during these unprecedented times. There may be a limit on the number of notes that can be inserted at one time, but this will be outlined on the machine itself, you may just need to make the lodgment in a number of batches.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Aisling

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/branch-opening-during-covid-19/

Advertisement