Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The AH Purge game

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Not for another few months yet, D. I am, currently, serving a 6 months ban from that forum of “fun”.

Of course, I suspect collusion between the mods and their little “favourite” but we are where we are.

Very strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

This is it wrote: »
    Don't flatter yourself, "E". Sure you're shyte "posting" all over the place.

I wouldn’t call it “flattering” but having someone, randomly, going through your old posts is a bit, well, “odd”.

Especially, as that person thinks it’s “shyte”. Very strange.

I do hope you’ve found something, not someone, to occupy your “scrutiny” for the rest of the day. Or, at least, try to get out for a walk. Stay within the 2km limit and be sure to practice “social distancing”.

The fresh air will do you a world of “good”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

If you’re going to take the “fun” out of it you may as well send the whole thing packing over to that, dreadful, “Forum Games” place and be done with it.

Ah Emmet! Forum Games is a haven from a world of strife and struggle! Do you ever feel like you could just pack the whole lot in? (Boards that is) Well before you do go to Forum Games!

Oh I see you posted that you're banned from there. Quickbeam is one of the mods. Go have a chat so you can resume playing.
    Also Who is the mod "favourite"? PM box is open!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Oh I see you posted that you're banned from there. Quickbeam is one of the mods. Go have a chat so you can resume playing.
    Also Who is the mod "favourite"? PM box is open!
    I think I know who he is referring, though of course I could be wrong since I don't post in the games forum, but since you like a quiz Perse I'll leave a little hangman inspired game for you called "Guess who Emmett is referring to"
    You get three guesses.

O_ackeral

Guy Person wrote: »
    I think I know who he is referring, though of course I could be wrong since I don't post in the games forum, but since you like a quiz Perse I'll leave a little hangman inspired game for you called "Guess who Emmett is referring to"
    You get three guesses.

O_ackeral

Gawd that's a hard one Guy. Ozackeral?? I can't say I recognise that name. Gimme another clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

s1ippy wrote: »
    Mam of 4 thinks I'm very nasty

What makes you think that ? !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Ozackeral?? I can't say I recognise that name. Gimme another clue.
    Well let's just say this poster's username is a little bit fishy....
    Gawd that's a hard one Guy.
    Giggity ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I didn't think any of the forums had their favorites or pets tbh :confused:

PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058067416
    New thread. Gonna try make it people that weren't in last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement