Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The AH Purge game

Comments

That's the most pathetic thing I've read here, get a grip.

Desperate altogether.

Pitiful carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You have gone in to full on bitch mode for this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Nah, just honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The waiting is the hardest part
    Every post you see one more card
    You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
    The waiting is the hardest part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Agreed. It’s like

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

It’s only day 2 and the contestants are feeling the heat. Who will rack up the most nominations...

Bobblehats wrote: »
    It’s only day 2 and the contestants are feeling the heat. Who will rack up the most nominations...

It's the last day too, the victor will emerge soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's like waiting for eviction night in the BB house ...

Who goes , you decide !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I'm not expecting to "win" but I just donated a tenner to a non-profit organisation I'm a big fan of. Obviously I won't be providing any evidence to protect my identity.

At least go down fighting Woke.

Stop being such a pussy.

#FreeTheWoke

This game is the greatest pile a shight ever invented. I would rather watch my childhood sweetheart get pummelled senseless by the 1979 All Blacks than follow this tripe any further. Talk about the fooooking dregs.

Woke, ask for your tenner back, charities are bullshít, you are only promoting some leftist idealistic nonsense. Basically half of the posters of this site.

Stop having compassion, it will get you nowhere, especially online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Unless something major changes the winner is already decided.
    1st.32
    2nd.15
    joint 3rd 12

5 people still on 0

124 voted so far

• Advertisement

There's no justice like mob justice

Is being on zero actually worse than being hated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What time does voting close at Nosnon?
    Just so we don't miss the big announcement.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Is being on zero actually worse than being hated?

Yes, better to be hated than irrelevant.

If anyone feels underhated just let me know please.

I can sort you out.

I'm not expecting to "win" but I just donated a tenner to a non-profit organisation I'm a big fan of. Obviously I won't be providing any evidence to protect my identity.

Made my on selection on a whim only to find I couldn’t retract it :( sorry broda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'm worried about you.

I'd say she's at about 60%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I’m not surprised to see some of the usual suspects slagging off my act of generosity. These are the kind of lads who would rather spend a tenner on cheap tins of lager and bars of chocolate.

Stuffing their fat faces with Lidl knock off Snickers bars, accidentally biting their fingers such is the haste of their gluttony. Disgusting jelly tits hanging over their hairy stretch marked bellies, faded distorted WWF logo prints on their ragged t shirts. Yellow plaquey toothed sloths moaning at the effort of standing up. Impotent dweebs whinging at the powerful and strong. There’s not a man in here who could hold a candle to my virility. I pity you, you self indulgent soaks.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What time does voting close at Nosnon?
    Just so we don't miss the big announcement.

Poll closes at 17.40 today.

• Advertisement

I’m not surprised to see some of the usual suspects slagging off my act of generosity. These are the kind of lads who would rather spend a tenner on cheap tins of lager and bars of chocolate.

Stuffing their fat faces with Lidl knock off Snickers bars, accidentally biting their fingers such is the haste of their gluttony. Disgusting jelly tits hanging over their hairy stretch marked bellies, faded distorted WWF logo prints on their ragged t shirts. Yellow plaquey toothed sloths moaning at the effort of standing up. Impotent dweebs whinging at the powerful and strong. There’s not a man in here who could hold a candle to my virility. I pity you, you self indulgent soaks.

Much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Well that was umm Graphic, thanks for the mental picture. Going to wash my brain with bleach and a wire brush.. :pac:

Autobots combine and form devastator!

These are the kind of lads who would rather spend a tenner on cheap tins of lager and bars of chocolate.

It’s not our fault that’s what the good lady desires. I won’t explicitly state who through because you’ll get your knickers in a twist, Mr Virile.
    Disgusting jelly tits hanging over their hairy stretch marked bellies

Yep, that’s her alright! But they all need loving Wokey Baby.

The filthy rich CEO of your 'non-profit' organisation will roll a spliff with your tenner.

You're trying too hard. At least let us believe that you're a nasty little twerp?

I can well imagine you dressing up like Hogan these days. Any old crap spandex yellow t-shirt you can find. Reliving your lost teenage days, doing slam dives onto your desolate bed, which your wife left out of sheer boredom long ago.

• Advertisement

The filthy rich CEO of your 'non-profit' organisation will roll a spliff with your tenner.

We usually use a 10er to wipe our arse...

Joints usually rolled with fiddys ;)

Rename the thread to HANDBAGS THUNDERDOME

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    You're trying too hard. At least let us believe that you're a nasty little twerp?

No he really really does hate fat people, to be fair to him. Like really does. Sure he makes a show of his own daughter on here on occasion. Reveling in the fact he has her in his contacts as Tubbs and telling everyone online. A great strong man!

No he really really does hate fat people, to be fair to him. Like really does. Sure he makes a show of his own daughter on here on occasion. Reveling in the fact he has her in his contacts as Tubbs and telling everyone online. A great strong man!

This is a cage match battle royal o'mackerel.

Have you not realised?

I have been drinking whiskey all morning, no one is safe.

Expect reprisals

Nosnon wrote: »
    Unless something major changes the winner is already decided.
    1st.32
    2nd.15
    joint 3rd 12

5 people still on 0

124 voted so far

If I don't canter into top three I'll be dumbfounded, suspect I'm vying with Mr. Hogan for honours considering the warmth bandied about lately. Those condemning this thread as pointless are missing the pencil sharpener.

• Advertisement

Mr_F vs. Laptop Gremlin vs. ILoveYourVibes would have been quite the threesome.

5 zeros :( have a heart for christ sake. Who’s been keeping the lowest profile?

It’s not our fault that’s what the good lady desires. I won’t explicitly state who through because you’ll get your knickers in a twist, Mr Virile.

Yep, that’s her alright! But they all need loving Wokey Baby.
    Here comes crisp guy, trying to commit suicide-by-Woke, hoping for yet another spoonful of public humiliation.

You love to take pops at people but how often have you gone running to the moderators every time someone has a go back? Here you are trying to get people to slag me me off for mentioning my daughter then you're talking muck about her trying (and failing) to wind me up. You're a joke, crisp guy, you have more faces than chins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Here comes crisp guy, trying to commit suicide-by-Woke, hoping for yet another spoonful of public humiliation.

You love to take pops at people but how often have you gone running to the moderators every time someone has a go back? Here you are trying to get people to slag me me off for mentioning my daughter then you're talking muck about her trying (and failing) to wind me up. You're a joke, crisp guy, you have more faces than chins.

Stick it to crisp guy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,404 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I’ll have to remember this one. I'm actually hoping an overweight person ****s me over in some way so I get to use it.

Here comes crisp guy, trying to commit suicide-by-Woke

Someone said your charity post was the most embarrassing thing they’ve ever read on here. This is. By far. Suicide-by-Woke. Second hand cringe to death maybe.

Jesus that’s lame. Like really, really bad.

Why do I get the feeling this is all just an NWO FPOD 2.0

If I don't canter into top three I'll be dumbfounded, suspect I'm vying with Mr. Hogan for honours considering the warmth bandied about lately. Those condemning this thread as pointless are missing the pencil sharpener.

I haven't cast my vote yet Bertie, but west of Shannon keyboard warrior types are not in my good books lately, just a warning slap for ya.

I suspect when you are not crying into your pillow at night, yearning after the trashiest looking hairdressers in Ennis.... your eyes are probably goggled with internet scat in the last few weeks. She is probably only up from Kilrush, learnt her onions doing favours for west Limerick caravan types, she never lost it.

Someone said your charity post was the most embarrassing thing they’ve ever read on here. This is. By far. Suicide-by-Woke. Second hand cringe to death maybe.

Jesus that’s lame. Like really, really bad.
    I don't care what people think, pal, that's the difference. You want to be the crisp guy. Curator of chocolate bar and wrestler discussion, squealing to your mod mates when someone cuts you the same jib back you like to dish out yourself. Stop trying to slag me off and I'll stop embarrassing you, mate, it's very simple. Then you can learn to stop embarrassing yourself.

Real talk for a minute. You haven’t once embarrassed anyone on here only your own daughter. You’re a disgrace for that in my book. That is all.

• Advertisement

I haven't cast my vote yet Bertie, but west of Shannon keyboard warrior types are not in my good books lately, just a warning slap for ya.

Rub one out if it makes you feel better. The frustration is palpable.

Then you can learn to stop embarrassing yourself.

Oh the irony.

Come on guys. Calm it down a bit.

Real talk for a minute. You haven’t once embarrassed anyone on here only your own daughter. You’re a disgrace for that in my book. That is all.

Ol' Deebles reckons Ol' Woke ain't even got no daughter. Ol' Deebles finds it quite funny either way tbh.

"Real talk," that's equivalent to when someone picks a fight and immediately starts apologising and offering to shake hands when they get their arse handed back to them. Go back to bed. I win again.

"Real talk," that's equivalent to when someone picks a fight and immediately starts apologising and offering to shake hands when they get their arse handed back to them. Go back to bed. I win again.

Think of all your little wokeamaniacs … they have feeling too.

Give them hell Woke, I have your slimey liddle back. It stinks btw. Bo style.

You really are rotten aren't you?

Think of all your little wokeamaniacs … they have feeling too.

Give them hell Woke, I have your slimey liddle back. It stinks btw. Bo style.

You really are rotten aren't you?
    Rotten? I was dragged into this. I didn't slag anyone off before people started throwing mud at me.

Rub one out if it makes you feel better. The frustration is palpable.

You described your self in that post... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,404 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Nosnon wrote: »
    Come on guys. Calm it down a bit.

Nobody wins Internet “slagging matches”

• Advertisement

Unfollow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement