Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Lol. I'm like the only person defending you in the whole game and I'm the other person with a bomb on them, why pray tell would you think you should vote for me ?
    Do you think that since you are not the bomber that I am ?
    I don't think that's how it's works.

I have no idea who or what you are, but you don't have the proper bomb strapped to you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    sorry for quoting 2 long posts. if one of these is bad, i would hazard a guess the other is as well.

2 mad long posts in quick succession. possibly something they discussed in the back room

Do you know how long it takes to compile a read list? Needed to get some idea of how I would vote tonight and also get some conversations flowing. I told Regan I was in the middle of doing one too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok, so catching up.

Steve dies, and other than saying he wants rid of Frank, no real reason.

We have a bomb and a dud attached to Des and Regan. I think it was Regan who thinks they have the real bomb. Has been posting poetry and making other strange looking posts. Maybe a task to help decide who has the real bomb or not?

Patrick is only speaking in Gif, gives him a more wolf lean as it is not helping the village at all and is only a distraction.

Emily quoting from the book, had to google the lines to see what it was. Have not read this book of Kings and no idea what it is about really.

I don't have too much to go on for tonight, my only one would be towards Patrick.

Been so much fluff really that I can't see much else.

Say what now?

Haven't watched movie.
    Haven't read book.
    Haven’t googled any stand quotes, so what did i say that you googled, that made you say i have been quoting from the book?

Either i am able to pull book quotes out of my ass, or this is a lie.

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Note: Lynch at 9pm. We would also like to remind players of the minimum posting requirements which run from munch to munch.
    What is minimum post count?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Emily WW wrote: »
    What is minimum post count?

Rule 3 covers that for ya Emser :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

3) Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in (where it is possible for you to do so) as a minimum. There is a 5 post per day minimum limit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So I’ve just read back over everything again. Katie why is it that you voted Wendy over the Regan/Des theory when it was noted by more than one person. For example, I myself having only two posts one of which pointing out that I thought the interaction was strange.

I’m willing to give Regan the benefit of the doubt considering she responded to it when it was said but Patrick is just playing a weird game altogether but I guess there’s always one.

But I don’t get why you would vote for this reasoning considering other people said it. I searched back to see what posts Wendy was mentioned in and Eva has the same reasoning on her reads list for Wendy but has me in the neutral pile which I find odd from both of you.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I've voted Wendy because their Regan des theory seems forced. I don't see much else tbh. Granted I did a read back rather than read live.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Sorry guys. Haven't had much time today. I hope to be more active from now. Just have to catch up on the day's happenings and I'll be back.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Genuinely nothing but gifs

Until now Wini, here comes Patrick (for a few minutes before I've to head off)

• Advertisement

As soon as the minimum post warning comes out to play, the workshy lot appear.

sorry for quoting 2 long posts. if one of these is bad, i would hazard a guess the other is as well.

2 mad long posts in quick succession. possibly something they discussed in the back room

Discussed something in the backroom and planned to post it very soon after each other? If they planned the posts together you'd think they'd plan when to post them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

TWTBAW play?

No idea.
    and what conclusion are you reaching because of that? I think its someone having a laugh, trying to get a rise out of someone. If its going to be a justification for your lynch vote, i'd regard that as you looking for an excuse to vote someone which is wolfy behavior. lets remember, the wolves dont really care who they vote to lynch once its not one of their own. as a result wolves usually have weak voting reasons. any ole excuse will do.

now granted, this is day 1 so nothing really to go on.

You think its someone trying to have a laugh, I think its someone being deliberately unhelpful (and since I quoted all his posts had doubled down). I am ABSOLUTELY looking for an excuse to vote someone. We all are. It's day 1.

So I may well vote Patrick based on that, and you'll be looking at me for following my gut based on someone not helping at all, clearly reading along to post his gifs, but not contributing. That as a voting "excuse" doesn't sound too wolfy to me.

Right now I'm not convinced on anyone at all. Patrick: unhelpful. Gerty and Eva posting read lists... I think there's one baddy in there. Read lists at this point don't really help (i think), and given how much you need to keep up and how much time it takes, I think that most likely wolf-motivation is behind one of them.

Who will you be voting for Oisin? Seeing as you won't be looking for "excuses"?

Regan WW wrote: »
    As soon as the minimum post warning comes out to play, the workshy lot appear.

Or the working lot

No idea.

You think its someone trying to have a laugh, I think its someone being deliberately unhelpful (and since I quoted all his posts had doubled down). I am ABSOLUTELY looking for an excuse to vote someone. We all are. It's day 1.

So I may well vote Patrick based on that, and you'll be looking at me for following my gut based on someone not helping at all, clearly reading along to post his gifs, but not contributing. That as a voting "excuse" doesn't sound too wolfy to me.

Right now I'm not convinced on anyone at all. Patrick: unhelpful. Gerty and Eva posting read lists... I think there's one baddy in there. Read lists at this point don't really help (i think), and given how much you need to keep up and how much time it takes, I think that most likely wolf-motivation is behind one of them.

Excuse me, I have been contributing. I thought I made it clear who I suspected with my gifs, but clearly not.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'll be voting Eva. With nothing else really to go on, I don't like her trying to throw shade on others, including me, for no real reason.

You can vote for me no problem but I’ve explained why I think what I think about everyone so saying I have no real reasons sounds like your bitter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank seems neutral/good to me so far. Not much posted but problem solving.

Regan/Patrick giffing is vaguely annoying but harmless

Henry catching up. Neutral for now.

Riona one post catching up, shades Senan but no follow up at all. Not really liking that.

Wini thinks Gerty and Eva being too helpful, steve lynched to make frank seem bad. Interesting theory.

Phil links Regan/Patrick as Flagg/Nadine. This could be an amazing spot if true. Fits the source material, there's no village version of them. I like this a lot. Phil leaning village for me.

Jake calls for Eva to be shot out of nothing. Tree shaking probably, neutral

Orla is LOCK CLEAR village, to me at least.

Barbara thinks not diffusing is dumb. Goes for jake. nothing really, neutral

Derry, fluff and talk about a previous role. Neutral so far.

Clodagh focused on Trash Can Man mechanics. Get a slight wiff of Sk hiding in plain sight here. wouldn't be opposed to a vig shot here but thats just my style.

Kaite early vote for wendy, thinks their theory is forced. Further investigation

Isla fluff and a minor tiff, need to go back

Thats all I have so far. Have to say I like phils theory. Will be voting for one of those two hoping we can confirm or disprove it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Discussed something in the backroom and planned to post it very soon after each other? If they planned the posts together you'd think they'd plan when to post them.

To be fair, I don't like the gifs. But I do agree with giving wolves in a backroom this kind of credit. Not just for those long posts, but in general I think they'll be smarter

Orla WW wrote: »
    Sorry all, busy busy day but I'm here now thankee sai
    How could you know that?
    Such a lazy comme t that contributes nothing :)

Announces that they're here but then doesn't really do much upon arrival. Although does point out the bomb thing to be fair to her.

id say the one off bomb... if that person is lynched all the people who voted for them will also die.

I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s one player against the rest of us. What about timing of when they put their order in?

• Advertisement

Frank seems neutral/good to me so far. Not much posted but problem solving.

Regan/Patrick giffing is vaguely annoying but harmless

Henry catching up. Neutral for now.

Riona one post catching up, shades Senan but no follow up at all. Not really liking that.

Wini thinks Gerty and Eva being too helpful, steve lynched to make frank seem bad. Interesting theory.

Phil links Regan/Patrick as Flagg/Nadine. This could be an amazing spot if true. Fits the source material, there's no village version of them. I like this a lot. Phil leaning village for me.

Jake calls for Eva to be shot out of nothing. Tree shaking probably, neutral

Orla is LOCK CLEAR village, to me at least.

Barbara thinks not diffusing is dumb. Goes for jake. nothing really, neutral

Derry, fluff and talk about a previous role. Neutral so far.

Clodagh focused on Trash Can Man mechanics. Get a slight wiff of Sk hiding in plain sight here. wouldn't be opposed to a vig shot here but thats just my style.

Kaite early vote for wendy, thinks their theory is forced. Further investigation

Isla fluff and a minor tiff, need to go back

Thats all I have so far. Have to say I like phils theory. Will be voting for one of those two hoping we can confirm or disprove it.
    Announces that they're here but then doesn't really do much upon arrival. Although does point out the bomb thing to be fair to her.

I take it back Orla, whoops :)

To be fair, I don't like the gifs. But I do agree with giving wolves in a backroom this kind of credit. Not just for those long posts, but in general I think they'll be smarter

Hence my gif about garbage, I wasn't just posting for fun's sake completely.

Necro wrote: »
    Rule 3 covers that for ya Emser :)

I wasn’t here at the start, so just skipped over the first page.

Skipped over the page with all the roles and rules?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Genuinely nothing but gifs

Could be a task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    I have no idea who or what you are, but you don't have the proper bomb strapped to you.

And again I say : Good but how do you know ?

3) Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in (where it is possible for you to do so) as a minimum. There is a 5 post per day minimum limit.

Thanks Patrick,
    Very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

No idea.

No idea yet. Have 1,5 hours to help me decide

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No idea yet. Have 1,5 hours to help me decide

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

You were the 15th post on the first page.

Advertisement