Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Hello. Apologies for the delay in posting. I read the PM from Necro in my sleep and forgot... Only saw the game on my desktop a few minutes ago. Sorry!!

Not caught up yet.

Just had a quick look at the (really) low posters.

Henry 1.5 hours ago said would be catching up and hasn't posted again yet. Maybe catching up on backroom first?

Mary and Riona same deal but they posted more recently saying they're catching up. Riona ± 10 mins and Mary ±45. That second one might be a bit long

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

No idea yet. Have 1,5 hours to help me decide

$hit sorry guys, thats me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Patrick, why is it all gifs. TBH if you are a villager, you are a useless one and the only choice I have to lynch tonight as I don't want to risk anyone that is useful to the village when I don't have my radar on anyone else.

No idea yet. Have 1,5 hours to help me decide

Let me know when you have something super solid to go on, and not a "wolfy excuse"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

No real reads one way or another yet. Putting a vote on Oisin for that backroom comment. Probably more dumb than wolfy but its the best I have for now.

Didn't like Orla's comment about not contributing when she also had SFA herself - but then gave a big list of reads so is forgiven.

May change if things get exciting before the deadline.

• Advertisement

Patrick giffing doesn't seem wolfy tbh. Too much attention for a wolf.

Let me know when you have something super solid to go on, and not a "wolfy excuse"

wini, i'll try my darnedest

Barbara WW wrote: »
    No real reads one way or another yet. Putting a vote on Oisin for that backroom comment. Probably more dumb than wolfy but its the best I have for now.

Didn't like Orla's comment about not contributing when she also had SFA herself - but then gave a big list of reads so is forgiven.

May change if things get exciting before the deadline.

what was the backroom comment?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    what was the backroom comment?

Post #243

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I took 10 mins to put a post together due to FB messenger from someone I havent heard of since 2014 going every two seconds. And in that time there were loads of posts from Patrick.

Now, I had voted for him after I did that post and then seen all the posts.

Are we allowed to change vote on this game?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Post #243

time will tell i suppose. like i said, if one of those 2 ends up being bad there's a good chance the other is as well

time will tell i suppose. like i said, if one of those 2 ends up being bad there's a good chance the other is as well

Why would 2 wolves plan to write a big long post and post it at the same time? Makes no sense.

I reckon the chances of two wolves in BR agreeing on super long read posts at the same time when the rest of the village isn't doing it is unlikely. I reckon one of them is bad trying to look helpful, and the other one is suffering bad timing

I think we've got a wolf and an NRV in those two. But no idea which would be which

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I took 10 mins to put a post together due to FB messenger from someone I havent heard of since 2014 going every two seconds. And in that time there were loads of posts from Patrick.

Yep you can change as many times as you like up until 20:59:59

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Sod ya, Patrick. I now have to look deeper into all your funny Patrick gifs!

Be back in a bit I’m having dinner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sod ya, Patrick. I now have to look deeper into all your funny Patrick gifs!

Be back in a bit I’m having dinner.

You can discount all the lovey dovey ones, they're rubbish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

My bad leans on a quick read back

Emily- As pointed out, skipped the first page apparently and the OP! Weird thing for anyone to say

Regan- Says her and Dessie are safe on thread before bouncing around with how she has the real bombs

Patrick- he talks Gif but I'm not a big fan of gif! Started chatting in English recently and I like the cute of his english speaking jib

Nothing much to go on really

Isla WW wrote: »

Why would you change your vote off me now? I've clearly only started posting close to the lynch time and I'm one of the favourites for lynch (I'm guessing)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I see the gif posting as a reason for voting for someone quite a lot, but has there ever actually been a challenge where someone has to post gifs?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just over an hour left to vote. Don't make Green&Red mad, he's a new mod and just dying to use his powers

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gif posting reads as a task to me.

Maybe Vig to get a bonus bullet.

Nigel WW wrote: »

So you point this out to people?

There is someone who can attempt to diffuse bombs, not me but maybe they're doing something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m voting Katie based on my last post. Looking back on both her and Evas posts it looks like she plucked her reasoning straight out of Evas reads list with Katie’s only mention of Wendy in her post before that one asking why nobody responded to Wendy questioning why Steve was targeted and then sticks a vote on her for something that isn’t actually true. I looked back through Wendy’s posts and she responded to my theory on the two giffing, she didn’t come out and say it herself.

The above just doesn’t add up to me so that’s where I’ll be voting tonight

With just over an hour to go I'm trying to narrow down my *super flimsy* reasons for voting:

I do think either Gerty or Eva is a wolf. But I don't know which so probably leaving them alone for now.

I think Patrick has been an unhelpful villager, but probably not a wolfy. That many gifs doesn't seem tasky to me. Too obvious. But an unhelpful NRV is better than accidentally lynching a roled goody anyway.

Henry has posted once, 2 hours ago, saying he was catching up. Right now, I think he's my strongest lean for a vote, as I think he mightn't have posted yet as he's in the BR working stuff out with his wolf buddies. But I don't know

All "excuses". I have nothing solid.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    So you point this out to people?

TWTBAW either

Nigel WW wrote: »

Oh... dear

Vote submitted

Phil WW wrote: »
    Vote submitted

Go on?

• Advertisement

Go on?

I voted for Katie, I gave my reasoning a couple of posts back I was just stating I put it in for time reference

Advertisement