Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fúck.sake.

I couldn't vote Emily, even though she was trying to shade me cheaply I felt.

I had a vote registered for Patrick earlier on, then when it was suggested that he could be the vig on a task by another poster, I changed my vote from Patrick.

At that late stage, Henry was my fallback because he had come in with apologies about missing the game so far, but then subsequently disappeared.

Not solid reasoning on Henry I know, but I moved off Patrick on the off-chance he was our vig.

Fúck.sake.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What about the bomb?

Regan knows but he won't say.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hmm, I really don’t think wolves had a wagon in this vote. They prob presumed we would get results as is and as I said , I think they more then likely kept it nice and spread with no more then 2 in a target.

Anybody else want to explain their Emily vote? I thought she was setting me up earlier when she said she couldn’t find Steve’s 4th post, which was quiet easy to find.

She was top of my suspicious list and then when she said she hadn't read the first page and Regan pointed out that she was among first posters (which I confirmed myself) I thought she had been caught in a lie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

interesting vote tamperer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Seer only sees Randal as good too at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Oh this makes that on thread gaff look bad... was Randall one of the chosen???

Or the decider used his power..., But no announcement makes it hard to know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just realised we still have a vig. Tom Cullen inherits powers.

No harm to our seer or any other RVs, but vig is probably the best role Tom can take over for us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Can the vote tamperer move a person because I thought I voted for someone else

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Well can you please tell us why now?

I reckon she got a message saying bomb had been defused. Or she is dodgy. Could be either. No announcement of a bomb being defused is interesting.

Seriously. Would a wolf Emily say stupid things like they were trying to vote yesterday or they hadn’t read the first page of the thread?

Arghhhhhhh.

• Advertisement

Seriously. Would a wolf Emily say stupid things like they were trying to vote yesterday or they hadn’t read the first page of the thread?

Arghhhhhhh.

I put the voting thing down to potential newbie. Something was sus...unfortunately it was that they had a role.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    No harm to our seer or any other RVs, but vig is probably the best role Tom can take over for us.

Seer is the most important role, if we hadn't lost a power villager so early the seer could peek tonight and if they got a wolf they could announce at 10am, then they get another peek that they could announce that tomorrow night. Then be protected tomorrow night and then when killed they could band the power over. We can all flip people by voting but only the seer can do it without killing them as a consequence.

It is great that the vig will still get his shot tonight though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Regan, who did you vote for?
    Regan WW wrote: »
    Desmond.
    Necro wrote: »

Lynch Day 1 Votes:

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5

From OP.

Harold Lauder - The Traitor. Lauder is cunning and deceptive and can manipulate the lynch votes, giving his target a second vote in the lynch.

Harold can only add a vote to who he voted for.

Regan claimed on thread that she voted for Desmond. So Harold has to be one of:
    Gertrude
    Gabriel
    Jake
    Frank

This vote highlights that we need to be more organised tomorrow. I was actually surprised that there were so many on Emily myself. I thought votes would be more split. Instead we got 2 wagons and a ton of single votes. Unfortunately the top wagon was an RV who had no chance to defend themselves.
    If people cant get reads lists done can we get FFAs?

I reckon she got a message saying bomb had been defused. Or she is dodgy. Could be either. No announcement of a bomb being defused is interesting.

I'm thinking that Regan is the defuser, either that or a wolf.
    Come on Regan spill the beans.

Superstition, like true love, needs time to grow and reflect upon itself.

And on that note, G’night.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    From OP.

Harold Lauder - The Traitor. Lauder is cunning and deceptive and can manipulate the lynch votes, giving his target a second vote in the lynch.

Gertrude
    Gabriel
    Jake
    Frank

I'm hoping your reading of this is right but I assumed based on how the votes were presented that the 'target' was Regan. If your reading is right it will be pretty easy to work out who Harold is after a couple of votes.

Yes what is the story about the bombs. Did the defuser make a choice?

Unless one is the defuser & Flagg,so both are redundant.

I'm hoping your reading of this is right but I assumed based on how the votes were presented that the 'target' was Regan. If your reading is right it will be pretty easy to work out who Harold is after a couple of votes.

Yes, it does sound a bit simplistic. Trouble with these games, we second & third guess our thoughts & actions.

From OP.

Gertrude
    Gabriel
    Jake
    Frank

So Lauder can equally give one of his team mates a second vote? Interesting....

• Advertisement

So Lauder can equally give one of his team mates a second vote? Interesting....

Where are you getting that reading?

giving his target a second vote

Where are you getting that reading?

giving his target a second vote

If Lauder can choose somebody to have a second vote why couldn’t he choose a team mate to have two votes and maybe try to make them look like a victim?

I wasn’t suggesting this means regan is bad, just that wolves can use that if this is the case

Yes what is the story about the bombs. Did the defuser make a choice?

Unless one is the defuser & Flagg,so both are redundant.

Now I'll admit I'm a bit biased here. But as stated, I think Regan may be the Defuser but. If he was and he then "tried" to defuse the bomb on his own neck and then was told he had succeeded. Well that would explain why he knew the bomb was on his neck and it would explain why we both survived. But why am I then Flagg?

If the defuser defuses the bomb on his own neck then the other person can be anyone and the bomb still doesn't go off it being defused and all that.

Also, with regards to the bomb am I right in saying there are only 3 possibilities:

- the defuser picked the right target with the bomb
    - Randall was the chosen one with the bomb

I had incorrectly thought there was a small chance it was Larry Underwood - The Tough Guy. Larry will live for a further day should he be targeted for munch by the wolves, such is his grit and determination.

Now I'll admit I'm a bit biased here. But as stated, I think Regan may be the Defuser but. If he was and he then "tried" to defuse the bomb on his own neck and then was told he had succeeded. Well that would explain why he knew the bomb was on his neck and it would explain why we both survived. But why am I then Flagg?

If the defuser defuses the bomb on his own neck then the other person can be anyone and the bomb still doesn't go off it being defused and all that.

If the bomb was on a non-roled person, we should have got an update on thread by now.

By my read of the OP, they are the only two who can survive a bomb.

True, if Regan defused the real bomb around his neck, we should also get a note to say that you survived.

Either way we need a mod note about what is going on.

Also, with regards to the bomb am I right in saying there are only 3 possibilities:

- the defuser picked the right target with the bomb
    - Randall was the chosen one with the bomb

I had incorrectly thought there was a small chance it was Larry Underwood - The Tough Guy. Larry will live for a further day should he be targeted for munch by the wolves, such is his grit and determination.

The chances of the defuser picking the right target are 50-50. The chances that the bomb was on Randall's neck was 24-1.

Added to that the fact that Regan claimed knowledge of the bombs I'm happy he was the defuser.

I’m only copping it now, so Regan was hooked up for a bomb and had a vote tampered?

Hmm.. My first reaction was maybe SK and wolves have a joined room to strategise but then I rememebered they can strategise against Regan without a BR.

Why this is important is because why would wolves use the vote power on Regan if they thought she was possible gonna die? To maybe entice a seer peak , in which case Regan would peek good if Randall? Or just to keep village eyes on Regan..... Hmmm...

The chances of the defuser picking the right target are 50-50. The chances that the bomb was on Randall's neck was 24-1.

Added to that the fact that Regan claimed knowledge of the bombs I'm happy he was the defuser.

What? Regan Claimed the role? God, I must of skimmed through far too quickly.

What? Regan Claimed the role? God, I must of skimmed through far too quickly.

I didn't say that I said he claimed knowledge of the bombs. He said his was the real one and mine was the dummy.

• Advertisement

Regan was claiming she'd be gone, started a mini countdown of posts & now has survived.

Advertisement