Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Read what I wrote. I think you and Eva are lock clear and anyone who can't see it is mental.
    I thought Regan was the defuser because they said my bomb was a dud. The tone of your "special" comment is crazy aggressive so you can vote me all day long but it's village on village.

But if I was the defuser why would I make a big song and dance about it and draw attention to myself?

I'd have just shut up and defused my bomb.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I think we should do FFA's too. Then the village can come up with a strategy.

Agreed. It's dangerous to out and out say what our votes are, but ffas are a useful tool for us to help each other with a wider picture of the lay of the land.

Especially for people like myself who haven't necessarily been able to keep track of everything that's happened

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    brendan
    derry
    TBD

Orla
    Isla
    TBD

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

i wouldn't be surprised if yourself and derry are wolves and you are trying to distance yourself from him by trying to paint me and derry as a potential team mates

Hey I thought we were building a friendship here!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Lovely shading there Orla.. My empathising with another players RL circumstances hold no bearing in the game and I clearly stated it didn't clear her but nice try. Have you anything else to add or would you like me to grab your invisibility cloak for you?
    iRL doesn't need to come in to game threads. Everyone is having a tough time.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Are we all happy the Eva's DELETE THIS LATER comment was innocent? Really don't like it

Nope I'm not one but happy about that actually

Vote going in for Eva

i think brendan and derry are wolves

Why me?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Agreed. It's dangerous to out and out say what our votes are, but ffas are a useful tool for us to help each other with a wider picture of the lay of the land.

Especially for people like myself who haven't necessarily been able to keep track of everything that's happened

I don't think that hiding our suspicions is a good enough reason to avoid Harold. He can add one vote. FFA's are the village team play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Fúck.sake.

I couldn't vote Emily, even though she was trying to shade me cheaply I felt.

I had a vote registered for Patrick earlier on, then when it was suggested that he could be the vig on a task by another poster, I changed my vote from Patrick.

At that late stage, Henry was my fallback because he had come in with apologies about missing the game so far, but then subsequently disappeared.

Not solid reasoning on Henry I know, but I moved off Patrick on the off-chance he was our vig.

Fúck.sake.

What time was this vote at Brendan?

• Advertisement

Vote going in for Eva

Why are you voting for Eva? What is it you think is bad or is it a feeling?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Hey I thought we were building a friendship here!
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Why me?

i did too derry, until brendan got involved

Riona WW wrote: »

How is it dangerous? Village needs as much information as possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What time was this vote at Brendan?

And why not vote for Gabriel who was on your radar Brendan instead of Henry? Could it be when you said you couldn't vote Emily it was because Harold's extra vote was going there?

Why are you voting for Eva? What is it you think is bad or is it a feeling?
    I'm speed reading through the thread but the Delete this later for the life of my looks like a backroom post you'd show to your wolf buddies to get them to look over for mistakes. It doesn't read right otherwise.

I'm speed reading through the thread but the Delete this later for the life of my looks like a backroom post you'd show to your wolf buddies to get them to look over for mistakes. It doesn't read right otherwise.

I had a read and I don't know. I was thinking of writing notes and see myself doing the exact same thing as Eva. I will file that one away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Are we all happy the Eva's DELETE THIS LATER comment was innocent? Really don't like it

No, I'm not happy. It's not "Delete this later if..." that's a note-to-self

It's "I'll delete this later if..." which sounds like an explanation.

Only thing stopping me voting her right now, is if we get it wrong, we're lynching the most vocal organised villager.

If we get it right we're lynching a dangerous wolf organising us into a corner....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Orla, you called something out as pocketing when one of your posts was literally you just saying you changed your mind on me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Read what I wrote. I think you and Eva are lock clear and anyone who can't see it is mental.
    I thought Regan was the defuser because they said my bomb was a dud. The tone of your "special" comment is crazy aggressive so you can vote me all day long but it's village on village.

It wasn't meant to come across aggressive so I apologise. I was stating a fact because I thought you thought I was only questioning you when that wasn't true. I misread your post but I never said I was voting for you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just an hour left to the lynch. Reminder that the lovely quotes etc posted would make some damn good flavour and my PM inbox is open to all.

• Advertisement

Would it be an idea for the village to decide if Eva's post was innocent or not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Good evening all, just trying to get up to speed. Any summeries are appreciated, like who is dead, anyone outed, anything big happen.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Orla, you called something out as pocketing when one of your posts was literally you just saying you changed your mind on me
    I thought you were a time waster just throwing gifs instead of talking. Now I don't.

I understand what flavour is, but how can we add flavour in this context?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

It wasn't meant to come across aggressive so I apologise. I was stating a fact because I thought you thought I was only questioning you when that wasn't true. I misread your post but I never said I was voting for you.

Apology accepted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'm putting in a vote for Eva. It doesn't sit perfectly right with me, and I outlined my concerns above.

But I feel that "I'll delete this later" is the most solid thing going, and the reward outweighs the risk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    I understand what flavour is, but how can we add flavour in this context?

We can add flavour for the lynch results. So like the song Nigel’s munch had but it will be for the lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Would it be an idea for the village to decide if Eva's post was innocent or not?

you know the post number?

We can add flavour for the lynch results. So like the song Nigel’s munch had but it will be for the lynch

Ah, gotcha.

I'll leave any seasoning to others.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Yes it does. You’re just choosing to see it differently.

If I’m lynched later, that entire post will be looked back on. Someone will hopefully do a similar one for me. That means they have to go back in time, read each post that references me, make notes on each post and write questions alongside it. And then add to each paragraph IF and when that conversation continues. They may, like me, forget to go back and read over before clicking “post reply”.

If I do make it past this lynch, I’m going to cut back on the volume of posts. But I won’t be cutting back on the posts that show the legwork I’ve put in. I put that legwork in for everyone to use.

Oh, I will be making a couple of quotes a day at least as they’re too good to keep hidden.

Advertisement