Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Katie on the other hand - not so much

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Some good posts by Gertrude - seems townie

I may seem explodey very soon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I think Eva is being set up here. Nobody has leapt to her defence.

I've been watching the last while and the vocal Eva crowd have indeed scurried off.

Unless she's a wolf and the wolves are all gonna jump on someone else to save her, which I think is less unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

nice of you to join in babs

Regan WW wrote: »

I've been watching the last while and the vocal Eva crowd have indeed scurried off.

Unless she's a wolf and the wolves are all gonna jump on someone else to save her, which I think is less unlikely.

Hard to be a setup when she posted that herself

• Advertisement

I changed my vote at 8.30 btw.

gertie did you get a full reads list in just in case?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Regan WW wrote: »

less likely*

Riona WW wrote: »
    gertie did you get a full reads list in just in case?

I did one but didn't post it as peeps thought it was useless or strategy.

I gave my top suspects

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

She was satisfied with the answer God had given Moses from the burning bush when Moses had seen fit to question. Who are you? Mose asks, and God comes back from that bush just as pert as you like: I Am, Who I AM. In other words, Mose, stop beatin around this here bush and get your old ass in gear.

• Advertisement

I did one but didn't post it as peeps thought it was useless or strategy.

I gave my top suspects

if u have it handy please post it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed. Please Standby...

Riona WW wrote: »
    if u have it handy please post it

It's on laptop and I'm on phone. But I might not be dead so if Im not will stick it up when laptop is on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ol' Gertie flimped and floundered around for a solid day, stuck with the knowledge that her only hope was a chewed up Glen Bateman carcass roasting on the asphalt in the dead heat of the Colorado sun.

But wait, Glen's body began to move, twitch, russle....

Gertie's hopes raised as he russled some more.

Gertrude could hear the clock ticking down. Ever since the day began she had a feeling it would come to this. She picked up her pen and began to write. Folding the note carefully she tucked it into her shoe before walking out to wander the streets of Boulder for the last time. And then it happened.
    In the blink of an eye Gertie was gonie. As her fellow villagers surrounded what remained of her the note fluttered free. One of them picked it up and read aloud:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    From OP.

Harold Lauder - The Traitor. Lauder is cunning and deceptive and can manipulate the lynch votes, giving his target a second vote in the lynch.

Harold can only add a vote to who he voted for.

Regan claimed on thread that she voted for Desmond. So Harold has to be one of:
    Gertrude
    Gabriel
    Jake
    Frank

Not sure if Nige is right on how the vote works - but if he is this is definitely a post to pay attention to. Might have been the one that got him munched

Then a massive crow flew out from his open abdomen as Gertie's internal organs were reduced to microscopic splutters sent flying across the survivors' faces.

KABOOM

tenor.gif?itemid=9189378

Gertrude WW is dead, she was an NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lynch is still to come

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Not sure if Nige is right on how the vote works - but if he is this is definitely a post to pay attention to. Might have been the one that got him munched

Only Jake and frank left now

Eva WW has been lynched. As they strung her up though, they heard a faint ticking device.....

giphy.gif

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

tenor.gif?itemid=9189378

Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW and Katie WW have all been eviscerated in a fiery explosion. They are all DEAD.

Reveals to follow

Standby....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What time was this vote at Brendan?
    And why not vote for Gabriel who was on your radar Brendan instead of Henry? Could it be when you said you couldn't vote Emily it was because Harold's extra vote was going there?
    Necro wrote: »
    Eva WW has been lynched. As they strung her up though, they heard a faint ticking device.....

giphy.gif

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

tenor.gif?itemid=9189378

Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW and Katie WW have all been eviscerated in a fiery explosion. They are all DEAD.

Reveals to follow

Standby....

:eek::eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ah for fùcksake. There had better be wolves there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Woah

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Only Jake and frank left now

Only frank left
    Also that escalated quickly

Oisin WW wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

wolves spreading their votes no doubt again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Looks like my vote was manipulated too but I didn’t die from it because it wasn’t my real vote so jokes on them if they were in the Eva voters :rolleyes:

Phil WW wrote: »
    Woah

I warned against this over and over. Well at least we get some solid data points now.

that's gotta be the only multikill in WW to date. i'm sure the SK is laughing. i actually did chuckle

HOLY JAYSUS!

• Advertisement

There has to be wolves on that. there's no way that many villagers were thinking she was bad based on the potential slip!

Advertisement