Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1[/QUOTE]

Lynch Results Day 2

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Thanks Phil, but jesus that's bleak :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I have to admit I’m a bit in awe, I’ve never seen anything like it in WW and it has to be the coolest SK power I’ve ever seen.

Not great in game if it took out a load of villagers but pretty awesome in the WW universe definitely
    Regan it would have been wrote on a separate tab in Microsoft or wherever. A lot of people keep notes seperate so you have something to work off
    FFA

Barbara
    Orla
    Mary

Don’t like that they have all come in in the last hour, the bottom two speed reading the whole day and both took Evas comment from it.

My vote will be going here. Everyone I’ve had a back and forth with today has at least made me a less suspicious that I couldn’t justify lynching

I’m not sure what the story is with Evas comment. It very well could be a slip up but it also could be something being pushed by the wolves to push us to take our the highest posting villager. I think it’s something to be kept an eye on but not lynch worthy when you think of all the other work she’s done
    Brendan nobody is asking anyone to say who they voted for I think it’s been agreed it should be kept to ourselves.

People are looking for FFAs as it appeared we just weren’t doing them and that doesn’t make much sense

Vig read this please

I don't quite understand the Harold logic, but surely after two goes and most of the people on those lists dead we can decipher him?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Read back on your posts it's all there.

Well no it's actually not there. I said I got why we wouldn't name who we were voting for but said I think we should do FFAs so we have something to reference back to later.

The reason this happened is because the guys started claiming on thread who they were voting for, not because of people doing FFAs so I'm finding it hard to see the narrative you're trying to spin here

• Advertisement

The reason this happened is because the guys started claiming on thread who they were voting for, not because of people doing FFAs

Agreed. I mentioned it multiple times that it was dangerous to out our votes, but some people just weren't copping on :(

Vig read this please

I'm sorry but I laughed at this. What? Care to elaborate a little further there Desmond than just slapping together a few random posts?

There is nothing random about those posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Vig read this please

i dont see how those posts make phil the SK. vig be very careful with your shot. need to hit a wolf/SK. discuss with your backroom.

I was and am still in awe of what happened, it was mind blowing(pardon the pun) it's never been done before in a game and it was shocking for everyone. Do you really think I'd be so blatant about it? Especially after me questioning Frank earlier for doing exactly the same thing?
    I have to admit I’m a bit in awe, I’ve never seen anything like it in WW and it has to be the coolest SK power I’ve ever seen.

Not great in game if it took out a load of villagers but pretty awesome in the WW universe definitely

I responded to a newbie asking a question about something they didn't understand, not the first time I've done this either.
    Regan it would have been wrote on a separate tab in Microsoft or wherever. A lot of people keep notes seperate so you have something to work off

My FFA, what about it? I said my vote would be in here and it was. I even put Orla in the middle so the SK wouldn't think it was her if she was the first one on it. I didn't and still don't like that they all showed up in the last hour and essentially got everyone on that list killed. That's a fact, it was said multiple times not just me that we weren't going to say who we voted for but they went ahead and did it anyway but that's my fault?

FFA

Barbara
    Orla
    Mary

Don’t like that they have all come in in the last hour, the bottom two speed reading the whole day and both took Evas comment from it.

My vote will be going here. Everyone I’ve had a back and forth with today has at least made me a less suspicious that I couldn’t justify lynching

I’m not sure what the story is with Evas comment. It very well could be a slip up but it also could be something being pushed by the wolves to push us to take our the highest posting villager. I think it’s something to be kept an eye on but not lynch worthy when you think of all the other work she’s done

So how exactly does me specifically saying to someone that nobody wants to know who we're voting for out in the open make me the SK?
    Brendan nobody is asking anyone to say who they voted for I think it’s been agreed it should be kept to ourselves.

People are looking for FFAs as it appeared we just weren’t doing them and that doesn’t make much sense

This is a really weird turnaround for you Desmond to go from claiming I'm "lock clear" to now being dead set on me being SK and trying to draw the vig shot onto me. I just don't understand why you're doing it :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Regan you said you thought I was village, so why vote for me ?

I thought Jake's post earlier made sense.

Given that we received no indication whatsoever that a bomb had been defused, I'd be suspicious of me and you if I was a neutral.

Nigel seemed none the wiser as to whether his defuse had actually worked or not, he seemed to presume, at best.

You seemed sure that I was the defuser and pushed me to answer, but as I said earlier, why would a defuser make so much noise, and not just quietly defuse themselves and move along.

Last night, for the sake of the village, in case I was offed this morning, I cleared as much up as I could. I had no knowledge of which bomb was which and I was acting out of pure self preservation, I wasn't the defuser and that I received no communication from the moderators with regard to the bomb situation. Everything I knew about the bomb situation was in the thread. Everyone else knew as much as me.

I've been perfectly open about everything.

I said I was voting for you, I did.

I said I was voting for Katie, I did.

I said I was gonna give new Katie a chance and would vote elsewhere, I did.

I can't be much more straightforward than that.

So remaining players guys

Player | Post Count
    Regan WW | 78
    Oisin WW | 59
    Desmond WW | 54
    Phil WW | 47
    Frank WW | 41
    Brendan WW | 39
    Patrick WW | 29
    Senan WW | 28
    Riona WW | 25
    Wendy WW | 18
    Henry WW | 11
    Mary WW | 7
    Clodagh WW | 5

13 left, potentially 11 if both Mary and Clodagh are mod killed but the mods might try to rebalance that.

13 players
    4 wolves
    3 RV
    1 SK

5 baddies which means there's 8 villagers left altogether

That's grim :(

1 vs 4 vs 8 (not sure how many RV are left).

The thread goes very quiet after lynch.

Regan WW wrote: »
    The thread goes very quiet after lynch.

a bit of time to unwind after the day. theres not much that can be done till after munch in the morning

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1

Lynch Results Day 2

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW[/QUOTE]

why didnt phil die?

was his vote messed with? its there x 2

Vote manipulation.

Regan WW wrote: »
    Vote manipulation.

does that clear phil? they thought they would get a bonus kill maybe? did phil declare on thread he was voting for orla?

or maybe he's bad and thats the line of thinking the wolves want us to follow

• Advertisement

phil, if you're a RV consider you may have been peeked and the wolves tried to kill you by putting your vote onto eva.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Clodagh WW has contracted Captain Trips and is DEAD.

They were....

MV5BMzM2YjE5YTEtMmFjNi00MTcyLTg5NDAtM2I0NDYzODBkYzUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Nick Andros - The Seer

As a result and in an effort to rebalance for the modkill, Tom Cullen has inherited the powers of the Seer as of now, and will also keep any powers he may or may not have already inherited.

M O O N - that spells Seer!

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Note:

Clodagh WW has contracted Captain Trips and is DEAD.

They were....

MV5BMzM2YjE5YTEtMmFjNi00MTcyLTg5NDAtM2I0NDYzODBkYzUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Nick Andros - The Seer

As a result and in an effort to rebalance for the modkill, Tom Cullen has inherited the powers of the Seer as of now, and will also keep any powers he may or may not have already inherited.

M O O N - that spells Seer!

:eek::(

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Think that's from the last game. First lynch isn't until tomorrow evening. But there's a munch and a bomb being planted tomorrow morning.

Hmmmm. Only bomb I remember from The Stand is at the end (spoiler alert!). So that would be the SK.

hope you're OK clodagh.

the only relevant post i could find really

Think that's from the last game. First lynch isn't until tomorrow evening. But there's a munch and a bomb being planted tomorrow morning.

Hmmmm. Only bomb I remember from The Stand is at the end (spoiler alert!). So that would be the SK.
    Hi all

Wow. I just woke up from the weirdest dream.

There was a virus, and the pubs were all closed.
    Quite quiet in here alright. Not that I've done so much, except sleep for most of the day. My routine is shot at the moment.

Working from home for the week so here's hoping for a good game.

Quick. Somebody do something wolfy!
    Yeah. But I don't think he used a bomb for that IIRC. But it has been a while since I read it. Might start it again actually.
    Ah. Ok. I thought that he just set it on fire.

Anyhow. I've never watched that movie. There's my next few hours sorted!

But, so, I've read the rules again. SK gets a bomb every night, but the first bomb is planted tomorrow morning. Don't know if that's relevant though.

may as well post the lot

Yeah, hope all is well, Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So remaining players guys

Player | Post Count
    Regan WW | 78
    Oisin WW | 59
    Desmond WW | 54
    Phil WW | 47
    Frank WW | 41
    Brendan WW | 39
    Patrick WW | 29
    Senan WW | 28
    Riona WW | 25
    Wendy WW | 18
    Henry WW | 11
    Mary WW | 7
    Clodagh WW | 5

God I knew I hadn't been around much but 7 posts is poor. Sorry about that but being on the clock for work and trying to get into this properly while there's so much going is proving tough.

Super vig if you could peek Phil that would be awesome.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Seriously, what the actual f**k...
    Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW and Katie WW have all been eviscerated in a fiery explosion. They are all DEAD.

Well, I suppose it’s not like anybody had any idea what that bomb might do.....
    Frank WW wrote: »
    The SK being able to strap a bomb to kill a bunch of people (on a bandwagon) would make sense considering his 50-50 kill ratio (until defuser was killed).

It actually means we should hope our vig can kill any exposed wolves and possibly have 3 targets for a lynch or just all vote blindly without revealing our target on thread... But again , from a strategic POV this would make it more likely wolves Won’t block vote and maybe possibly also that they would prob not use their vote on a fellow team mate.

Easily missed post I suppose ....

Another thing on FFA is that at some point the bomber will be able to kill a load of us when we all pile on some player and he gets to booby trap them so we do need to prevent that from being obvious, I think that If we get a wolf caught bang to rights we should get moonboy to deal with him and not get ourselves blown up.

Well we all can’t be here all the time...
    Jake WW wrote: »
    It's a long post but everyone should read this, the danger of us having a raft of people destroyed by the TCMs one time bomb scenario

Such a small post , easy to skate over,...
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I said something similar earlier. A bandwagon on thread may allow an SK kill a load of people. Strap a bomb to the bandwagon target and we could lose a lot...

That would also add to the theory that wolves will most likely not block vote and will try and keep their votes separate.

And a note for our seer. I’d be very wary of anybody suggesting you peak anybody. Choose your own target. Remember Randall peaks good and the wolves can make somebody look bad. So if the baddies had targeted Eva for the “look bad” power (for example) and then were suggesting she be peaked this would be the best use of the power.

Well I suppose that was just me repeating myself for no obviously good reason. To be frank, since I am frank, for this alone I’d nearly have anybody pointing this out more team village then team wolf.

It seems the wolves didn’t just follow this strategy they threw in a redshirt expendawolf just to cover their assses. I feel like this was nearly a taunting gesture!!!

• Advertisement

Mod Announcement:

A substitution has taken place on the Katie WW account.

End Mod Announcement

I wonder if she hadn't been brought up to speed on the game. Wolf joins, sees everyone is voting Eva, decides to hide in the crowd.
    Boom

Advertisement