Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I wonder if she hadn't been brought up to speed on the game. Wolf joins, sees everyone is voting Eva, decides to hide in the crowd.
    Boom

You might be right, even looking at yesterday , Katie was on a one vote person. I wouldn’t be surprised if wolves copped the sk power at that stage and kept their votes spread out.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1

Lynch Results Day 2

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW[/QUOTE]

I’m not great at working out from voting results but if we try to come up with a strategy from the votes, I’d be looking at all the votes yesterday and today who were on random posters. The reason is because it looks like non villagers were clued into that power yesterday.

Day 1 - Desmond , Riona , Phil , Henry , Senan (didn’t know Nigel was voting for me), Regan

Day 2 - me, Wendy , Patrick (didn’t know eva was voting isla)? Regan, Mary , Henry , Riona, clodagh

So Riona , Henry and Regan can be taken from that bit of analysis.

Another thing about this vote, if wolves didn’t know whether the extra vote power could kill a person , maybe they threw it on Phil in the hope that he would be killed? Sort of want to clear Phil a bit as we need to get a core village quickly.

Oh and mr Sk, well done tonight but I think you need to strap that bomb to a Wolf tomorrow. Numbers really are dwindling and you haven’t got too many places to hide.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    So remaining players guys

Player | Post Count
    Regan WW | 78
    Oisin WW | 59
    Desmond WW | 54
    Phil WW | 47
    Frank WW | 41
    Brendan WW | 39
    Patrick WW | 29
    Senan WW | 28
    Riona WW | 25
    Wendy WW | 18
    Henry WW | 11
    Mary WW | 7
    Clodagh WW | 5

13 left
    5 bad, 8good

Pretty bleak there alright :(

I wonder if she hadn't been brought up to speed on the game. Wolf joins, sees everyone is voting Eva, decides to hide in the crowd.
    Boom

Interesting, might give us a clue where wolves are on previous vote. Possibly spread on single votes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning. I hope Clodagh is alright.

It's quieter than I expected in here this morning after last nights carnage. Hopefully I won't be as busy today so will be able to pop in and out on a more regular basis.

My two votes so far are both still here and well. No offence meant I just went on what I could glean from what I'd read. I'm clearly not reading too well.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    My two votes so far are both still here and well. No offence meant I just went on what I could glean from what I'd read. I'm clearly not reading too well.

How is that a bad thing when we've only found one bad person?

Regan WW wrote: »
    How is that a bad thing when we've only found one bad person?

I don't get you Regan?

I don't get you Regan?

You said that the two people you have voted for are still here and that you obviously haven't been reading the game well.

The village has been decimated and only one bad person has been killed, so why would you say you've been reading the game badly when it's quite possible you've voted for two wolves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Boom

We don't know which Katie placed the vote though - old or new. Plus she wouldn't have been able to know the SK planted the bomb on Eva.

My vote went on Katie as I felt she was all over the place.

Oh and good morning!

• Advertisement

I don't get you Regan?
    Just to add...

If you had voted for two people that turned out to be villagers it would make sense to say you've been reading the game badly, but not when you've possibly voted for two wolves.

You said that the two people you have voted for are still here and that you obviously haven't been reading the game well.

The village has been decimated and only one bad person has been killed, so why would you say you've been reading the game badly when it's quite possible you've voted for two wolves?

Ah I get you now, excuse the lack of insight. I voted Henry purely randomly. Patrick because of all the initial gifs blurb and then dwindling to virtually nothing. If I'm going to be taken to task for my phrasing then that's my bad I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW is dead.

They were ......

Randall Flagg

Wolf Godfather

intro-1569006682.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

happy days!

Woohoo - well done vig!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

JollyGroundedAdder-small.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

HUZZZAHHHH!!!!!!! :D

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

To the vig...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The thread goes very quiet after lynch.
    Morning. I hope Clodagh is alright.

It's quieter than I expected in here this morning after last nights carnage. Hopefully I won't be as busy today so will be able to pop in and out on a more regular basis.

Well we lost 8 people over night so I'm not surprised things took a bit of a relaxed turn.

Helluva shot yay!!

Awesome, good shooting vig! MOON spells gotcha!

tenor.gif?itemid=12323922

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Woke up late so haven’t had chance to get some things together from yesterday’s carnage. Please look at my previous post if I die, I think there is a decent strategy in the single votes so Regan , Henry and Riona are worth a close look. Dare I say they would be my targets for the moment.

Regan changed vote off Katie - post 686 was voting Katie - what changed? No time to investigate. Post 697 , moved off Katie cause subbed player.. Meh.... Giffing with Patrick, two wolves having a laugh?

Will look further at Brendan if I get a chance, his interactions with Eva last night were interesting (post 691) but he didn’t vote for her... On plus side, I see Gertie (post 695) say he did try to warn people multiple times about the sk Bomb. That’s a good look, can Brendan confirm posts where he did same? Confirmed vote at 6.30

Wendy voted for me with Absolutely zero information to go on. I voted for her simply because she hadn’t posted much and wanted to see her response. Not that’s enough to go on...

Desmond 701 defending eva , good early defence of a wagon he spots agaisnt Eva. Good look.

When did people vote? There was an obvious wagon on thread against eva. Look back over voting patterns if possible. Anybody voting after eva really looked like being lynched should be investigated.

Review what Eva was saying and interactions last night. Anybody (like Brendan) who engaged her and didn’t vote should be assessed,

Who was our seer again? Did they leave clues to who might be good?

Anybody’s vote not tally with results or timing confirmed on thread?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh my god yes!!! I had a theory Desmond was either trying to draw the shot so TCM can be munched or he knew he would peek good. Sweating :eek: Shame who he actually targetted last night though ;)

Okay guys, confession to make. I'm Tom so essentially the Vig/Seer super role. No pressure aye :pac:

Wendy was peeked by Clodagh on Night1 and flipped evil
    I peeked Frank this morning and he flipped village

There was a possibility Frank was Flagg and Nadine protected his peek but I couldn't keep second guessing Frank and to be honest we need a confirmed villager because the baddies are stacked.

I shot Gabriel on Night1 because I wanted to go after Emily4 which I spoke about yesterday. After reading the others posts I couldn't justify shooting one of them because they were talking more and I figured this early it's better to have the people you suspect talking than those who aren't and give nothing away.

I peeked Frank because I feel he neeed to be resolved and he was speaking of building a village core and with so many people with low posts or just talking fluff we need someone like that. If he turned out to be Flagg then well played but you've got to have a little faith sometimes right?

Updated lynch results with the information I have gathered.

When you look at the votes the confirmed baddies did in fact go for singular votes. I think Mary, Regan and Henry are the remaining wolves and one of Oisin, Senan, Patrick or Riona is the SK. Now I can't be certain of course without another peek and I fear I'm going to die shortly but this is where you guys need to look. Remember the SK will be wolf hunting too, they're just like villagers until it comes down to end game.

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

One final final thing guys, any remaining villager please PLEASE be active today. It's needed now more than ever. Work with Frank and make a plan on who is getting lynched. Say half vote Wendy and the other half vote Mary so TCM doesn't know where you're votes are going but for the love of god get coordinated today!! There's stlll a chance to turn this around but you all need to work together, you can do it!! :)

My god this game has been exhilerating, if I go out now I'll die happy :D

You expected Charles Manson at the very least, didn't ya?

giphy.gif

Patrick WW has been munched

They were NRV

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Both Senan WW and Wendy WW have had bombs strapped to them. One is real and one is fake.

Unless defused by 9pm the real bomb will explode.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yessssssssssss I'm safe which means one more shot and peek tonight :D

Advertisement