Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So what the feck is going on?? Gaaah! I don't know what to do. Ehm. Ok. I'll read back over Phil's posts.

Wendy you do realise I’m going to get a shot tonight which will be decided on thread before hand and which will 100% confirm I am who I say I am?

There’s also the chance you’re going to be blown up tonight and flip evil which will further confirm what I’m saying

Anyone else think we should lynch tonight who we think is a baddie, leave Wendy to her faith. I’ll peek someone, shoot someone else which is what I did with Frank and Des and then if Wendy is still alive at least when I’m dead tomorrow you’ll have a lock wolf for lynch?

It was risky as f*ck doing it that way this morning but the village needed a risk taken to turn things around. If the other RV comes out too then it means they won’t be killed and we’ll have a three village core until I’m killed tomorrow morning

I think it’s something we should decide together though, Frank what do you think?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    the RV's share a backroom, so thats only a concern if they are in for a lynch

Roled villagers do not share a BR so none of us knew who we were going into it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Wendy you do realise I’m going to get a shot tonight which will be decided on thread before hand and which will 100% confirm I am who I say I am?

There’s also the chance you’re going to be blown up tonight and flip evil which will further confirm what I’m saying

Anyone else think we should lynch tonight who we think is a baddie, leave Wendy to her faith. I’ll peek someone, shoot someone else which is what I did with Frank and Des and then if Wendy is still alive at least when I’m dead tomorrow you’ll have a lock wolf for lynch?

It was risky as f*ck doing it that way this morning but the village needed a risk taken to turn things around. If the other RV comes out too then it means they won’t be killed and we’ll have a three village core until I’m killed tomorrow morning

I think it’s something we should decide together though, Frank what do you think?

Do you get your peek result straight away or will you need to take your shot before you get your result?

If you don't get it then happy to go with that plan - shoot someone, lynch Wendy and peek someone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Roled villagers do not share a BR so none of us knew who we were going into it

so if the seer had died, all that info would have died with them?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Just so a shot/peek isn't wasted.

larry-underwood-halo.gif

• Advertisement

so if the seer had died, all that info would have died with them?

Yep, it's a balancing act trying to decide when to reveal your info on thread as you risk dying with it.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Yep, it's a balancing act trying to decide when to reveal your info on thread as you risk dying with it.

i hate to ask this but...how do you know its a balancing act?

i hate to ask this but...how do you know its a balancing act?

Because this isn't my first game and I have been a RV before in previous games

Henry WW wrote: »
    Because this isn't my first game and I have been a RV before in previous games

anyway, what do i know? i am happy to reust phil with the seer reveal and vote wendy. or maye not wendy, lets see what else we can find out today.

yo phil, when is your peek revealed to you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Just on from cleaning up a peed-in bed. But BY JAYSUS Phil you absolute GEM.

that was unreal.

I'm on board with the plan. Leave Wendy to stew and try to come to a consensus on the next best potential baddie. If she explodes then great, if not, we've got her pegged for tomorrow.

I think we need an organised group conversation today to make sure we're using all the info we have available.

We've no worry about another booby trap, so full detailed FFAs should be the first port of call I think.

so what, best case wendy blows up and flips wolf. that way we save a lynch/shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy voted for me with Absolutely zero information to go on. I voted for her simply because she hadn’t posted much and wanted to see her response. Not that’s enough to go on...

Frank can you please explain this? Why are you claiming I voted for you?

I wish to be peeked again

Sorry I got a big shop delivered and was busy disinfecting everything, it took awhile:o

I get the peek results straight away yeah so what I did with Frank and Des earlier was peeked frank, saw he was good and then shot Des because I knew there was something up with him I just couldn’t figure out what. It was risky because if he had of flipped village we’d have less to go on and be down another villager. But thankfully it worked out

Regan I’ve never seen the stand but are you claiming the last RV with that gif?

so what, best case wendy blows up and flips wolf. that way we save a lynch/shot

Yeah I’m hoping she gets blown up, we then have a peek and other shot so you could potentially put another baddie and kill another. Then when I’m dead tomorrow and we lose seer/vig powers if Wendy survived you guys have a lock wolf to take out

Regan I’ve never seen the stand but are you claiming the last RV with that gif?

Indeed I am.

I'm Larry Underwood.

It’s riskier but it will mean you guys have more information to work off when I’m dead

Regan WW wrote: »
    Indeed I am.

I'm Larry Underwood.

Have to say I didn’t see that one coming.

Did you leave any clues on thread you could bring up? If nobody counterclaims today I’m happy to believe you

Then I reckon you should use the peek first and we can then take it from there

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    7-3-1
    If we mislynch, shoot a villager and sk planted real bomb on a villager it’s potentially game over at tomorrow’s munch (as wolves gain parity if they kill villager)

We get one more peek and shot. I don’t normally suggest RVs come out but should Larry reveal so we don’t waste a bullet/lynch/peak on him? Just feel we got obliterated last night and even though you have got us back in the game we are hanging on a thread here

Not quite. Wolves still need to get the sk to meet parity conditions. They’ll be looking for the sk now I’ll wager given how close they are to getting over the line

Sk also needs to kill wolves. It looks like one of his choices this morning was Wendy so If the bomb is there they’ve likely gotten one, if it’s on me I’m afraid they haven’t. Hard to know which one he’d have picked though so we just play this till lynch

One key question for village- with a possible bomb on her do we still lynch Wendy. My view is find a wolf kill a wolf but I’d rather have the conversation now than a half hour before lynch

I see you are all ignoring Frank's mishap. I feel set up.

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

updated fro regan claim. in blue rather than green pending potential counter claim

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I think I've got this right, but please don't take it as gospel.

Name|Status|Role

Brendan WW|Alive|
    Frank WW|Alive|Peeked Good - confirmed good by virtue of Des being RF (if Phil is truthful)
    Henry WW|Alive|
    Mary WW|Alive|
    Oisin WW|Alive|
    Phil WW|Alive|Claimed Tom - Vig/Seer uncontested
    Regan WW|Alive|
    Riona WW|Alive|
    Senan WW|Alive|
    Wendy WW|Alive|Peeked evil. (if Phil is truthful) Strapped with bomb could be real could be fake
    ||
    Clodagh WW|Dead|NRV - was Nick Andros seer - passed to Tom
    Derry WW|Dead|NRV
    Desmond WW|Dead|Randall Flagg
    Emily WW|Dead|NRV
    Eva WW|Dead|NRV
    Gabriel WW|Dead|NRV
    Gertrude WW|Dead|NRV
    Isla WW|Dead|NRV
    Jake WW|Dead|NRV
    Katie WW|Dead|Lloyd Henreid
    Nigel WW|Dead|Glen Bateman - Defuser
    Orla WW|Dead|Mother Abigail - Bodyguard
    Patrick WW|Dead|NRV
    Steve WW|Dead|NRV
    Winifred WW|Dead|NRV
    Barbara WW|Dead|NRV

my money is on brendan being the SK. thats where i would use the peek

henry and riona, the votes dont look great for ye 2

Have to say I didn’t see that one coming.

Did you leave any clues on thread you could bring up? If nobody counterclaims today I’m happy to believe you

I left no clues. No intentional ones anyway.

After surviving the munch this morning I was confident that I'd be around until tomorrow night at least. I was gonna keep quiet and just focus on avoiding lynch tonight but no point having confusion and possibly wasting a peek.

This way even if I am lynched tonight ye will have something to work off. Otherwise I'm here until tomorrow night.

Win/win.

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1

updated fro regan claim. in blue rather than green pending potential counter claim

Just a small correction, you missed my vote on Desmond.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Not quite. Wolves still need to get the sk to meet parity conditions. They’ll be looking for the sk now I’ll wager given how close they are to getting over the line

Sk also needs to kill wolves. It looks like one of his choices this morning was Wendy so If the bomb is there they’ve likely gotten one, if it’s on me I’m afraid they haven’t. Hard to know which one he’d have picked though so we just play this till lynch

One key question for village- with a possible bomb on her do we still lynch Wendy. My view is find a wolf kill a wolf but I’d rather have the conversation now than a half hour before lynch

Senan id normally agree with you on catch a wolf kill a wolf but if you read my previous posts on my reasoning for leaving her to either be bombed or for tomorrows lynch when you lose my powers it kind of makes sense to do it that way. We gather more information this way.

Flip someone for lynch who hasn’t been peeked - Flip a wolf, we have vote analysis. Or flip SK which is always going to be good
    Peek a player - Potentially two confirmed baddies if Wendy isn’t blown up
    Shoot someone - This could be one of the above confirmed or after doing post and lynch analysis on those confirmed baddies, someone else we have linked to them as bad.

It’s risky as I said but the pay off could be huge and as I said I’d like a discussion about it. I put a lot of thought into how I did it this morning so it’s not a decision that will be made lightly

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »

I reckon we wait and see how Phil gets on with his peek and bullet before deciding who to lynch as he may find us more evils.

Advertisement