Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think we should vote for Oisin

Let’s go with that can everyone confirm on thread please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I think we should vote for Oisin

i was done for anyway. now you gave baddies the excuse...'the seer said to vote oisin'. there'll be no vote analysis after this lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wendy has a bomb strapped to her and will potentially die at 9:00pm. She is confirmed wolf and I'm guessing her disappearing was her accepting her fate. Anyone voting for her is going to look suspicious as hell

We all need to vote together and not all scattered all over the place

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok, vote for oisin gone in there. Though i'd really like to look at Henry and Mary. We're giving them a free ride.

Might be worth a peek/shot there. we're not missing much if either of them kick it IMO.

Be that as it may Oisin we'll still have a peek and shot to take and still have a confirmed baddie in Wendy. We'll also get information from your post interactions. But in my opinion you're the most suspicious at the moment
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    i was done for anyway. now you gave baddies the excuse...'the seer said to vote oisin'. there'll be no vote analysis after this lynch

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ok, vote for oisin gone in there. Though i'd really like to look at Henry and Mary. We're giving them a free ride.

Might be worth a peek/shot there. we're not missing much if either of them kick it IMO.

quick enough declaring your vote after the seer said

Wendy has a bomb strapped to her and will potentially die at 9:00pm. She is confirmed wolf and I'm guessing her disappearing was her accepting her fate. Anyone voting for her is going to look suspicious as hell

We all need to vote together and not all scattered all over the place

Agreed. We can't afford to miss a majority with a vote forger in the wings.

Also meant to say you need to be resolved one way or the other so we can move on

quick enough declaring your vote after the seer said

Yeah i literally said 5 minutes ago I was willing to change to you or henry if a consensus was decided...

*shrug*

Vote gone in on Oisin

• Advertisement

Now we wait and see if everyone else plays ball.

If this doesn't turn out to be a massive pile on on Oisin then there'll be a lot of questions having to be asked

We're going to get good information from this and whoever blows up tonight

If this doesn't turn out to be a massive pile on on Oisin then there'll be a lot of questions having to be asked

what good is a pile on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

My vote is currently on Mary, do you want me to move it to Oisin?

Henry WW wrote: »
    My vote is currently on Mary, do you want me to move it to Oisin?

Thought you were on Wendy?

Or wait was that senan?

fair pay brendan. you put in the work i couldnt with that long post. the village has been suckered in by its length rather than substance

No I put a vote on Mary earlier and popped in to see if it needed to be moved

Scattered votes mean you were being protected
    what good is a pile on?

Ok am gonna change to Oisin as have to go do bedtime now

Scattered votes mean you were being protected

when i flip NRV what good will the pile on be?

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ok am gonna change to Oisin as have to go do bedtime now

see phil, another one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Ok I’ll go along but I’m not sure it’s the right play

Find a wolf kill a wolf

Senan WW wrote: »
    Ok I’ll go along but I’m not sure it’s the right play

Find a wolf kill a wolf

This lad is so bloody creepy. I swear to God if he's not a baddie, I'm retiring.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

This lad is so bloody creepy. I swear to God if he's not a baddie, I'm retiring.

I’ll visit you in the nursing home

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm willing to answer any and all if Oisin is not bad, but you pointed it out at length and so did I - he has been the most suspicious as of late. Oisin went for me with a vengence yesterday with little to go on and sought my attention which unearthed some concerning behaviour from him. He also got your attention without him going after you with a series of hollow posts...he has been suspicious no matter the outcome here.

If Wendy wasn't 50/50 to detonate and you didn't have a bullet to use soon anyway, Oisin would definitely live to discuss this further and Wendy would be the lynch now.

And on that note about possible unfair deaths, we're getting to very delicate numbers in the village even though it's been a good day overall. It was day we badly needed though to have a chance. I'm willing to take the peek/bullet tonight if needed because really we are getting to that stage of going through non-essentials in order to weed out the final bads.

fair pay brendan. you put in the work i couldnt with that long post. the village has been suckered in by its length rather than substance

You actually said it was decent analysis in your first reply to it.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'm willing to answer any and all if Oisin is not bad, but you pointed it out at length and so did I - he has been the most suspicious as of late. Oisin went for me with a vengence yesterday with little to go on and sought my attention which unearthed some concerning behaviour from him. He also got your attention without him going after you with a series of hollow posts...he has been suspicious no matter the outcome here.

If Wendy wasn't 50/50 to detonate and you didn't have a bullet to use soon anyway, Oisin would definitely live to discuss this further and Wendy would be the lynch now.

And on that note about possible unfair deaths, we're getting to very delicate numbers in the village even though it's been a good day overall. It was day we badly needed though to have a chance. I'm willing to take the peek/bullet tonight if needed because really we are getting to that stage of going through non-essentials in order to weed out the final bads.

That's a bit of a backtrack there Brendan no? :confused:

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You actually said it was decent analysis in your first reply to it.

what can i say? i'm a villager who got suckered in by it

That's a bit of a backtrack there Brendan no? :confused:

On?

• Advertisement

On Oisin, considering you've been on him all day. Why hesitate now?

Advertisement