Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy...
    OP wrote:

Nadine Cross - The Demon's Bride. Stunningly beautiful, easily led. Cross is Flagg's bride to be and carries his spawn in her womb. As a result, she can frame a player each day and make them appear as evil to the seer that night.

I wonder, if she got a target in for tonight will it stand in light of her death? Can there still be some fúckery with this or are we good?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Updated first two nights voting to reflect new information

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1[/QUOTE]

Lynch Results Day 2

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Clear
    Phil
    Frank
    Regan

Remaining 3 bad...
    Senan
    Henry
    Brendan
    Mary
    Riona

3 out of 5 in there are bad. Surely even if we peek a villager we would have to hit a baddy in 3 of 4 remaining?!!!!!

Really good point, who are you thinking for the peek?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Glad it’s you deciding Phil, heavy lies the throne.

To be honest I feel like whoever you peek is a win. Another clear villager means you have 75% chance of shooting a baddy with 4 cleared villagers going into tomorrow.

With regards to Brendan’s concerns about Nadine’s power I honestly don’t know if it continues on when they die, I wouldn’t of thought not what do you think? I suppose I’m not sure we have any choice but to believe the result of your peek.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Really good point, who are you thinking for the peek?

Brendan or Senan? Not really sure it matters much once the Bullet kills a baddy. (I can see somebody more clever then me in the DR shouting out a name! :pac: )

I’ve not had a great game to be fair, Regan what do you think?

• Advertisement

It won't be one taken lightly to be honest. Work is cut out for us here. It would be very handy to get TCM with the shot to be honest so we have less deaths tomorrow. But as you say any peek is good, I'm hoping it will be the last villager so I can take a shot on any of the remaining players with no risk to a villager.

Not sure on who to peek just yet. There's Mary and Henry who we have virtually nothing on but then we have other higher posters who would be good to resolve with a peek.

Regan what are your thoughts on it?

To be honest I feel like whoever you peek is a win. Another clear villager means you have 75% chance of shooting a baddy with 4 cleared villagers going into tomorrow.

With regards to Brendan’s concerns about Nadine’s power I honestly don’t know if it continues on when they die, I wouldn’t of thought not what do you think? I suppose I’m not sure we have any choice but to believe the result of your peek.

The wording in OP suggests it's a possibility - a day request for a night action.

But would a power live beyond a player's death? I can't recall instances of that happening before. But then, I don't play every game of WW.

As you've outlined though, we have a pretty solid route to victory here anyway, irrespective of that.

heavy lies the throne

I actually think Somebody corrected me in a game recently on above...

It’s Heavy lies the crown frank...... Fuppin idiot....

Phil WW wrote: »
    It won't be one taken lightly to be honest. Work is cut out for us here. It would be very handy to get TCM with the shot to be honest so we have less deaths tomorrow. But as you say any peek is good, I'm hoping it will be the last villager so I can take a shot on any of the remaining players with no risk to a villager.

Not sure on who to peek just yet. There's Mary and Henry who we have virtually nothing on but then we have other higher posters who would be good to resolve with a peek.

Regan what are your thoughts on it?

Wait wait wait.. Is there not 8 players left? Which I think makes it 5 villagers , 2 wolves and an SK?

So even if you clear one villager there is still one unclear villager left in a group of 3 baddies?

Wait wait wait.. Is there not 8 players left? Which I think makes it 5 villagers , 2 wolves and an SK?

So even if you clear one villager there is still one unclear villager left in a group of 3 baddies?

I still think it’s not a bad result if we clear a villager, just once we don’t shoot the other one!

• Advertisement

Actually if we could Do some wagonomics it wouid be handy. Would the peek or death of anybody clear things up with votes? Or is there players obviously not on same team...

Is there even a poster you think being clear would help us more then others?

Even pick the highest poster of the uncleared and see how that pans out! Means we hopefully have less posts of remaining people to look at.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

You're right, 8 players left by my count.

Pulling this back up because I find it much easier to visualise the lay of the land.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    I think I've got this right, but please don't take it as gospel.

Name|Status|Role

Brendan WW|Alive|
    Frank WW|Alive|Confirmed Good
    Henry WW|Alive|
    Mary WW|Alive|
    Phil WW|Alive|Tom
    Regan WW|Alive|Larry
    Riona WW|Alive|
    Senan WW|Alive|

||
    Oisin WW|Dead|NRV
    Wendy WW|Dead|Nadine
    Clodagh WW|Dead|NRV - was Nick Andros seer - passed to Tom
    Derry WW|Dead|NRV
    Desmond WW|Dead|Randall Flagg
    Emily WW|Dead|NRV
    Eva WW|Dead|NRV
    Gabriel WW|Dead|NRV
    Gertrude WW|Dead|NRV
    Isla WW|Dead|NRV
    Jake WW|Dead|NRV
    Katie WW|Dead|Lloyd Henreid
    Nigel WW|Dead|Glen Bateman - Defuser
    Orla WW|Dead|Mother Abigail - Bodyguard
    Patrick WW|Dead|NRV
    Steve WW|Dead|NRV
    Winifred WW|Dead|NRV
    Barbara WW|Dead|NRV

One of Rionas spare vote went onto Senan...

I’m thinking

- They wanted to Make Riona look innocent cause they’ve chosen goodies so far
    - they want to make Senan look innocent or bad
    - that Riona actually is bad and they kept her out of votes in case SK had an extra bomb and Rionas fake vote was placed in Oisin,..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Brendan or Senan? Not really sure it matters much once the Bullet kills a baddy. (I can see somebody more clever then me in the DR shouting out a name! :pac: )

I’ve not had a great game to be fair, Regan what do you think?

Well, given that I only moved off Brendan for the sake of the village, I'd be peeking him.

One of Rionas spare vote went onto Senan...

I’m thinking

- They wanted to Make Riona look innocent cause they’ve chosen goodies so far
    - they want to make Senan look innocent or bad
    - that Riona actually is bad and they kept her out of votes in case SK had an extra bomb and Rionas fake vote was placed in Oisin,..

Or it was a nothing gesture just to use a power for the sake of using a power...

So nothing to be gained from that.. sorry...

Actually if we could Do some wagonomics it wouid be handy. Would the peek or death of anybody clear things up with votes? Or is there players obviously not on same team...

Is there even a poster you think being clear would help us more then others?

Even pick the highest poster of the uncleared and see how that pans out! Means we hopefully have less posts of remaining people to look at.

As I've said before, I'm no newb. Still though, I'm completely shíte at wagonomics.

I'm in a group with Senan, Henry, Mary and Riona where the game's solution lies. The quickest way we can form a plan to solve this, be it wagonomics or otherwise, let's do it.

Regan WW wrote: »
    Well, given that I only moved off Brendan for the sake of the village, I'd be peeking him.

I’d be happy with that.

Or it was a nothing gesture just to use a power for the sake of using a power...

So nothing to be gained from that.. sorry...

No I like that theory.

I’m trying to work out who would be the best person to peek to be honest. If Brendan is peeked evil does that make him the SK? Would the SK go so hard after someone else knowing it wasn’t them.

Reading his posts they don’t come off evil to me but yeah I’ve been burned that way before and Oisin looked more suspicious and he turned NRV.

It’s a tough call, it’s really starting to bother me the lack of posting by Mary and Henry. As pointed out how bad is it when you can’t get any sort of read on two players on the third day?

Regan WW wrote: »

No problem with that, I think it has to happen and we'll get data we can use from it no matter what.

With BG gone, wolves will for sure take out Phil in the morning and our peek/shot is a very limited resource.

Of course...as if it needs saying, I'm NRV, but you guys not being able to trust me is the point here.

It might even be better to flip a villager because if Wendy's power carries on we may end up peeking a bad that's actually village.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    As I've said before, I'm no newb. Still though, I'm completely shíte at wagonomics.

I'm in a group with Senan, Henry, Mary and Riona where the game's solution lies. The quickest way we can form a plan to solve this, be it wagonomics or otherwise, let's do it.

I think where the Bullet goes is more important then the peek. Peeked villager and bullet baddy (SK ideally) is the best outcome I think.

I think where the Bullet goes is more important then the peek. Peeked villager and bullet baddy (SK ideally) is the best outcome I think.

I'd agree with that.

I’m thinking peek Brendan so the question won’t get brought up later. There’ll always be a what if surrounding him.

If he flips village I think there’s a possibility Riona might be TCM but I’m not solid on that. Neither action will be tonight I’m afraid guys, there’s too much riding on it and it needs to be seriously thought out and looked at with fresh eyes tomorrow morning. That’s what I did last night and it paid off so I’m hoping we’ll get it right again this time

Yeh that’s probably the responsible call. After last nights carnage I think it’s actually good to have a nice relaxing night Before death befalls us all.....

Also means I can help my wife with putting kids to bed and get some snuggles in... I’ve been with my family all day and not really with them.....

Sleep well everybody

I was just about to say if I don’t take a break there’s a strong possibility I’ll be single by the end of this game :pac:

Have a good night folks, hopefully tomorrow bringe us good things.
    Yeh that’s probably the responsible call. After last nights carnage I think it’s actually good to have a nice relaxing night Before death befalls us all.....

Also means I can help my wife with putting kids to bed and get some snuggles in... I’ve been with my family all day and not really with them.....

Sleep well everybody

If anyone is around prefereabky the remaining two NRVs then please post your thoughts between now and munch tomorrow

I'm up early tomorrow so will do a full detailed post at some point before munch.

NN folks.

Sure, it's the cleanest way anyway with the possibility lingering of Nadine's ghost fúcking with us. Unfortunately we need to start planning for a likely reality of life without Phil tomorrow.

Still too many unknowns at this point for us to feel too safe or sure. The other unknowns apart from me, I would go ISO like with Oisin earlier, but 1) Oisin really redflagged me for that ISO attention where as I don't know where to start with them, and 2) I'm wiped here and can't do two of those in the span of six odd hours.

No matter what my peek result, I'll do that work tomorrow in advance of lynch assuming I'm still in the game then.

I was hoping to get an early night, as I've to bolt for an early meeting tomorrow, but my mind is going haywire with all this. I won't post it until just before I've to head in the morning however so that there's not loads of time for them to regroup and spin a narrative.

Brendan - Seems to have been talking sense for the majority of the time. Reasonable posts and has done some intelligent investigations over the last while. His back and forth with Oisin was unfortunate, but Oisin did come out of it looking worse off, even though he turned out NRV. I would be very surprised if Brendo was a baddie.

Henry - completely useless posts. Everything he has posted is utter drivvel. The more I review him the more I'm absolutely convinced he's trying his hardest to fly under the radar with the odd pop in to show his face.

Mary - who even is Mary? She was on my FFA yesterday after genieing. 14 posts. FOURTEEN. There is no way a legit villager plays like this. Anyone who didn't have the time to at least contribute slightly to the village would ask to be subbed. It's honestly farcical that she's made it this far. IMO she should be peeked, because leaving her to coast like this is way too dangerous. Worst case she's a wolf and we've found her, best case she's nrv and we've a larger village core, albeit, one that's not going to increase in usefullness.

Senan - my gut is continuously telling me there is something off with Senan. His posts come across as very rehearsed and deliberate, as though he's rewritten each one several times over. He's spent his time basically as a commentator, adding nothing of substance to our discussions and investigations, but rather like a watcher on the wall pointing out obvious facts to make it seem like he's engaged. He's my prime suspect for TCM. He fits the profile perfectly for me. Popping in and out occasionally to make himself seem present, but when you actually dig into his content you realise it's pure garbage. He's a man without a team who has to stay in the game by 1. steering clear of high village suspicion, easiest way to do that is stay under the radar, and also 2. showing he's not a threat to the wolves - easily done by being of little help to the village core. I have no doubt in my mind that a bullet in his head is village positive.

Thanks my 2 cents at 2am in the morning. I hope it helps. I still think we can do this with a bit of luck. But if it doesn't work out, then good luck and god speed. You led us well yesterday philbobs, I hope we can do you justice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Riona your upping her game just gave me the serious creeps and that post nailed it for me so I peeked her.

Riona is evil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Put some clothes on please LS

Advertisement