Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Aghhh sorry :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

If you really did peek me, you'd know I'm not evil, so I can only presume you're trying to trick someone into coming out as evil. Or give the actual evils a false sense of security. Either way, i'm sure you'll release your honest statements just before you get munched.

Also, not sure what you mean by upping my game, we all kind of upped our game yesterday to try get this across the line - well most of us anyway. And it was requested by the village core that we try to get our reads out before 10am just in case...

Gotta run to my meeting anyways, so I'll check back in when its over.

Lynch Results Day 1

Lynchee Votes Total
    Emily WW Gertrude WW, Gabriel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW, Frank WW 5
    Henry WW Winifred WW, Mary WW, Brendan WW 3
    Eva WW Derry WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW 3
    Frank WW Nigel WW, Senan WW 2
    Isla WW Patrick WW, Wendy WW 2
    Wendy WW Katie WW 1
    Derry WW Eva WW 1
    Mary WW Desmond WW 1
    Patrick WW Isla WW 1
    Oisin WW Barbara WW 1
    Regan WW Orla WW 1
    Katie WW Phil WW 1
    Jake WW Emily WW 1
    Senan WW Riona WW 1
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Winifred WW Henry WW 1

Lynch Results Day 2

Lynchee Votes Total
    Eva WW Derry WW, Isla WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Winifred WW, Barbara WW, Phil WW, Katie WW 8
    Brendan WW Senan WW, Gertrude WW, Oisin WW 3
    Isla WW Eva WW, Patrick WW 2
    Orla WW Brendan WW, Phil WW 2
    Desmond WW Regan WW 1
    Wendy WW Frank WW 1
    Patrick WW Mary WW 1
    Katie WW Henry WW 1
    Henry WW Desmond WW 1
    Barbara WW Riona WW 1
    Mary WW Wendy WW 1
    Did Not Vote Clodagh WW

No no it was you and you are evil. What will be interesting is if you are TCM or one of the last wolves. You'll be gone by lynch time anyway so not to worry for now
    Riona WW wrote: »
    If you really did peek me, you'd know I'm not evil, so I can only presume you're trying to trick someone into coming out as evil. Or give the actual evils a false sense of security. Either way, i'm sure you'll release your honest statements just before you get munched.

Also, not sure what you mean by upping my game, we all kind of upped our game yesterday to try get this across the line - well most of us anyway. And it was requested by the village core that we try to get our reads out before 10am just in case...

Gotta run to my meeting anyways, so I'll check back in when its over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I was hoping to get an early night, as I've to bolt for an early meeting tomorrow, but my mind is going haywire with all this. I won't post it until just before I've to head in the morning however so that there's not loads of time for them to regroup and spin a narrative.

Brendan - Seems to have been talking sense for the majority of the time. Reasonable posts and has done some intelligent investigations over the last while. His back and forth with Oisin was unfortunate, but Oisin did come out of it looking worse off, even though he turned out NRV. I would be very surprised if Brendo was a baddie.

Henry - completely useless posts. Everything he has posted is utter drivvel. The more I review him the more I'm absolutely convinced he's trying his hardest to fly under the radar with the odd pop in to show his face.

Mary - who even is Mary? She was on my FFA yesterday after genieing. 14 posts. FOURTEEN. There is no way a legit villager plays like this. Anyone who didn't have the time to at least contribute slightly to the village would ask to be subbed. It's honestly farcical that she's made it this far. IMO she should be peeked, because leaving her to coast like this is way too dangerous. Worst case she's a wolf and we've found her, best case she's nrv and we've a larger village core, albeit, one that's not going to increase in usefullness.

Senan - my gut is continuously telling me there is something off with Senan. His posts come across as very rehearsed and deliberate, as though he's rewritten each one several times over. He's spent his time basically as a commentator, adding nothing of substance to our discussions and investigations, but rather like a watcher on the wall pointing out obvious facts to make it seem like he's engaged. He's my prime suspect for TCM. He fits the profile perfectly for me. Popping in and out occasionally to make himself seem present, but when you actually dig into his content you realise it's pure garbage. He's a man without a team who has to stay in the game by 1. steering clear of high village suspicion, easiest way to do that is stay under the radar, and also 2. showing he's not a threat to the wolves - easily done by being of little help to the village core. I have no doubt in my mind that a bullet in his head is village positive.

Thanks my 2 cents at 2am in the morning. I hope it helps. I still think we can do this with a bit of luck. But if it doesn't work out, then good luck and god speed. You led us well yesterday philbobs, I hope we can do you justice!

Except my being sk doesn’t tally with my wanting Wendy lynched. Which you should be able to deduce with. A detailed post like that

• Advertisement

lol

latest?cb=20180722101122

Never mind just read phils post

I wasn't joking about senan tho, he is the SK. we needed him dead as much as the village, but couldn't afford not to munch phil this morning.

So is the best option to shoot riona or elsewhere?

Senan WW wrote: »
    So is the best option to shoot riona or elsewhere?

Lol, if they shoot me knowing that I'm evil they're wasting a valuable shot. If they shoot you they kill TCM and can lynch me later! it's a win/win for village. The only way they stay in the game imo

• Advertisement

I wasn't joking about senan tho, he is the SK. we needed him dead as much as the village, but couldn't afford not to munch phil this morning.

Again your logic is off

I’m not the sk, if I was I wouldn’t have pushed to lynch Wendy when I was under no pressure. It’s not the right play for the sk since they need to lynch another wolf

Lol, if they shoot me knowing that I'm evil they're wasting a valuable shot. If they shoot you they kill TCM and can lynch me later! it's a win/win for village. The only way they stay in the game imo

No, not really. I’m village so that doesn’t work. If you and your team think I’m the sk then feel free to munch me this morning instead of phil

Again your logic is off

I’m not the sk, if I was I wouldn’t have pushed to lynch Wendy when I was under no pressure. It’s not the right play for the sk since they need to lynch another wolf

Like I say, you were trying to play the middle ground. either way, i have my info and I know exactly who you are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I do think it's interesting that the only person Riona felt good vibes from was Brendan.

No, not really. I’m village so that doesn’t work. If you and your team think I’m the sk then feel free to munch me this morning instead of phil

lol yeah, hang on and we'll chomp on you while letting a super vig stay alive. you can kill villies and wolves too accidentaly. but phil is more dangerous

Regan WW wrote: »
    I do think it's interesting that the only person Riona felt good vibes from was Brendan.

lol, it's almost like it was planned that way aye?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

We leave Riona for lynch and shoot Senan or Brendan.

I admit I haven’t been a helpful villager but that’s down to availability which is why i only signed up as a sub in the first place

Henry WW wrote: »
    We leave Riona for lynch and shoot Senan or Brendan.

I admit I haven’t been a helpful villager but that’s down to availability which is why i only signed up as a sub in the first place

what about mary? to be honest from village perspective she's more dangerous. although from my perspective, i'd keep them all alive except the TCM

Like I say, you were trying to play the middle ground. either way, i have my info and I know exactly who you are

Except you don’t, but your attempt to get me mislynched or shot fails because you didn’t work through the logic.

Again, why does tcm look for Wendy to be lynched if there’s a bomb on her already?

I wonder did Brendan know he was getting peeked last night and so he left his last post saying he'd do more work before lynch today so he was resigned to die. I wonder did she think by saying he looked good would that help her because surely a wolf wouldn't say that about a teammate who was about to be caught out?
    Regan WW wrote: »

What do you make of Riona claiming Senan is SK? Possible the wolves peeked him, wanted Flagg dead so got him to be weird on thread so they could take out TCM

• Advertisement

Except you don’t, but your attempt to get me mislynched or shot fails because you didn’t work through the logic.

Again, why does tcm look for Wendy to be lynched if there’s a bomb on her already?

it's a good play. you keep saying you looked for her to be lynched. you said you'd vote for her, and then jumped on the bandwagon like everyone else.

"oh i can't be TCM because he would have known wendy would explode"

it's clear as water

Phil WW wrote: »
    I wonder did Brendan know he was getting peeked last night and so he left his last post saying he'd do more work before lynch today so he was resigned to die. I wonder did she think by saying he looked good would that help her because surely a wolf wouldn't say that about a teammate who was about to be caught out?

What do you make of Riona claiming Senan is SK? Possible the wolves peeked him, wanted Flagg dead so got him to be weird on thread so they could take out TCM

Flagg's death was his own doing. He appeared dodgy even to me tbh. not sure what he was playing at. went a bit bananas

lol yeah, hang on and we'll chomp on you while letting a super vig stay alive. you can kill villies and wolves too accidentaly. but phil is more dangerous
    what about mary? to be honest from village perspective she's more dangerous. although from my perspective, i'd keep them all alive except the TCM

Well that has to be the fastest 360 in the history of werewolf

I'm excited to see who gets shot now :D

You have till 10 am right?

Well that has to be the fastest 360 in the history of werewolf

no no no...

village best play is to kill TCM

wolves best play is to kill phil...

it's very straightforward

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Mary is evil coz there is only one unknown villager left as far as I see and that is me so she must be evil

Henry WW wrote: »
    Mary is evil coz there is only one unknown villager left as far as I see and that is me so she must be evil

There are 2 nrvs left henry, pay attention you wally

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Honestly, I'd have no problem with any of the remaining unknowns being shot. Whoever the two remaining villagers are are doing a thoroughly sh*t job.

From my perspective...

Riona is peeked-either

They’re legit as the traitor in which case there’s a wolf and an sk in Mary Henry Bren

Or they’re playing us and are tcg
    Two wolves left in the same three

Ideally now Is the point where bringing kill rate down does the most good

I’d be inclined to say tcm would be in the quitr posters but generally that’s not how sks play it. My call, for what it’s worth is shoot riona

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

A shot has been fired.

Mary WW is dead.

They were ......

Advertisement