Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    someone do the numbers there. i'd hate for the wolves to win after that great play from phil

For us to gamble on you tonight , we have to try and find the final baddy in a 1/3 in Senan , Brendan and Henry. I’m not sure what we get from taking that chance other then not killing you and potentially turning the balance back in favour of baddies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

reduce the kill rate...

or have a village aligned kill on someone we think is the wolf...

I've spent the whole game trying to take out wovles. sure lookit, i pegged dessie and wendy.

I never expected to get this far, but now that i'm here, to eliminate the wolves is all i want

Nah, kill you and we drop the kill rate in half. Alternative is a Hail Mary that at best does the same. Easiest decision all game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Clear
    Frank
    Regan

Bad
    Riona

Remaining 1 bad...
    Senan
    Henry
    Brendan

Does Bomb kill one or two, let’s presume one.

4v1v1
    3v1v1
    3v1 (lynch Riona)
    2v1 (after morning munch)
    Final lynch tomorrow decides winner

Regan does that tot up to you?

You got there before me haha. I just added up the same scenario.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

For us to gamble on you tonight , we have to try and find the final baddy in a 1/3 in Senan , Brendan and Henry. I’m not sure what we get from taking that chance other then not killing you and potentially turning the balance back in favour of baddies.

frank you seem to be the only one thinking of this logically.

i have the ability to plant two bombs. one real, one fake. if we all agree today who should be bombed tomorrow it's an extra kill for the village. the wolf HAS to munch me to win. they HAVE to, so you lynching me is doing his job for him. By not lynching me, you're saving another villager.

I can put the bomb on myself sure if we don't agree on who is the wolf, but be damn sure, the wolf will munch me tomorrow.

There is literally zero chance the bomb goes on yourself tomorrow when there's a 2 vs 1 tomorrow night at lynch to decide the game haha

You're some blaggard.

• Advertisement

Regan WW wrote: »
    If we get rid of Riona it's 4 vs 1

Regan or Frank is getting blown up tonight so it's 3 vs 1 in the morning.

Munch leads to 2 vs 1.

Lynch to finish it.

If we ignore Riona tonight it's 4 vs 1

Frank or Regan blown up so it's 3 vs 1 in the morning.

Riona plants two bombs it's 2 vs 1

Lynch finishes it tomorrow night.

I think I've added all that up right.

Ignore the second half of this, doesn't add up.

I blame my calculator....

reduce the kill rate...

or have a village aligned kill on someone we think is the wolf...

I've spent the whole game trying to take out wovles. sure lookit, i pegged dessie and wendy.

I never expected to get this far, but now that i'm here, to eliminate the wolves is all i want

You want to eliminate wolves? You killed more villagers then 5 wolves could in the entire game. Today you strapped 2 bombs to the only remaining clear villagers which leaves us blind prob after the munch tomorrow.

Reminds me of Palpatines genocide on the Jedi, waging a massive war that prob killed billions and then saying

tenor.gif

Riona, can you decide who you strap the real bomb to?

Yeh and While we are all friends, Riona can you defuse the bomb on Regan please?

I can.

I hope someone in the DR is doing the numbers here, cos in my head it makes sense.

but i get that you can't trust me. that's fair.

however remember who, along with frank was a proponent of NOT JUMPING ON EVA due to my potential bombing. not many listened. but hey.

only reason i killed more villagers was because they were the stupid villagers.

Darwin award villagers.

• Advertisement

You want to eliminate wolves? You killed more villagers then 5 wolves could in the entire game. Today you strapped 2 bombs to the only remaining clear villagers which leaves us blind prob after the munch tomorrow.

Reminds me of Palpatines genocide on the Jedi, waging a massive war that prob killed billions and then saying

tenor.gif

i said earlier, my submission for bombs went in before i was found out, so my only play was to try reduce the known village pool otherwise i go bye bye.

now that i'm out, i can't possibly win, i get lynched or i get munched. my only play is to help the village.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch form is now open

I can.

I hope someone in the DR is doing the numbers here, cos in my head it makes sense.

but i get that you can't trust me. that's fair.

however remember who, along with frank was a proponent of NOT JUMPING ON EVA due to my potential bombing. not many listened. but hey.

only reason i killed more villagers was because they were the stupid villagers.

Darwin award villagers.

Me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch form is now open

Vote in for Riona

Look, i'll be sitting here twiddling my thumbs, so if you want to use another bomb, leave me alive. if you can't trust me. then lynch me.

I honestly think by lynching an unknown the village is in a better position tho.

it was a good game, i enjoyed it, some of you played a blinder, some were terrible, but I hope you get the last wolf.

<3

i said earlier, my submission for bombs went in before i was found out, so my only play was to try reduce the known village pool otherwise i go bye bye.

now that i'm out, i can't possibly win, i get lynched or i get munched. my only play is to help the village.

giphy.gif

*need to get out of bed and have breakfast and maybe watch Star Wars later. All Rionas posts make me think of Palpatine :pac:

Senan WW wrote: »
    Vote in for Riona

that's it, start the bandwagon wolf, so they don't try to entertain my idea

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Regan - I think your second scenario of leaving Riona alive assumed we got a wolf at lynch. What happens to the numbers if we leave Riona and mislynch?

I think we should lynch her to reduce the kill rate.

giphy.gif

*need to get out of bed and have breakfast and maybe watch Star Wars later. All Rionas posts make me think of Palpatine :pac:

not a star wars fan, but now i want to watch it lol :D

If we try to find a wolf and lynch a villager it's gonna be 2 vs 2 in the morning (villager + Regan dead tonight).

Wolf munch leads to 2 vs 1 as they have to kill SK to win.

2 villagers (Frank + one) vs 1 wolf.

It's a 50/50 decision for Frank.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So either way it all comes down to tomorrows lynch

If we try to find a wolf and lynch a villager it's gonna be 2 vs 2 in the morning (villager + Regan dead tonight).

Wolf munch leads to 2 vs 1 as they have to kill SK to win.

2 villagers (Frank + one) vs 1 wolf.

It's a 50/50 decision for Frank.

ah fair enough, i didn't do the numbers, i thought by having an extra kill for the village it would work out better, but looks like it won't make a difference :/

Well good luck lads. The few of you who actually played well this game deserve the win.

Wolf. I'm praying you kick it hard :pac:

Look, i'll be sitting here twiddling my thumbs, so if you want to use another bomb, leave me alive. if you can't trust me. then lynch me.

I honestly think by lynching an unknown the village is in a better position tho.

it was a good game, i enjoyed it, some of you played a blinder, some were terrible, but I hope you get the last wolf.

<3

Unless you have 2 live bombs strapped to me and Regan then the village is in a decent position to win. If you only strapped one live bomb I hope it was on me, otherwise you really did screw us over.

This of course is assuming you are telling the truth and you aren’t just the last wolf acting up... Baddies be bad and all that...

Unless you have 2 live bombs strapped to me and Regan then the village is in a decent position to win. If you only strapped one live bomb I hope it was on me, otherwise you really did screw us over.

This of course is assuming you are telling the truth and you aren’t just the last wolf acting up... Baddies be bad and all that...

oh yeah i forgot about larry.

yeah i think you have it in the bag then. well done village. we did it!!!

oh yeah i forgot about larry.

yeah i think you have it in the bag then. well done village. we did it!!!

So you killed me today? If so, a good death has its own rewards...

I die leaves
    3v1v1
    Riona dies lynch
    3v1
    Wolf has to not choose regan in munch
    2v1 - Regan plus villager

So Regan you have a 50/50 on who you kill tomorrow.

I talk too much....... :(

So you killed me today? If so, a good death has its own rewards...

I die leaves
    3v1v1
    Riona dies lynch
    3v1
    Wolf has to not choose regan in munch
    2v1 - Regan plus villager

So Regan you have a 50/50 on who you kill tomorrow.

orrr....

3v1v1 = 4v1
    wolf dies lynch
    3vTCM
    no munch
    TCM bombs a vil
    2v1 - lynch TCM

EASY WIN. WE CAN DO IT

I have to say, it's gonna be fairly hard for me to not vote Brendan if it comes down to it...

I have to say, it's gonna be fairly hard for me to not vote Brendan if it comes down to it...

well best plan for now i think is while we have a few more people, to try flesh it out as a group.

leaving it down to 1 person with no help tomorrow isn't great.

Frank and regan, and unknown NRV, now is the time to really pull out all the stops and dig into interaction and vote analysis.

I really believe we can pull this off guys. Come on!

Go Team Village! <3

• Advertisement

echo echo echo...

Am I the only one who cares about this damn village ffs :(

Advertisement