Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I tell you one thing. it would be this quite if all those eejits didn't off Eva.

rip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I tell you one thing. it would be this quite if all those eejits didn't off Eva.

rip

That was a class mechanic - defo deserves a wolfie!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I'm having great difficulty believing that SK would forget about me being an RV.

Regan WW wrote: »
    I'm having great difficulty believing that SK would forget about me being an RV.

didn't forget about it. I forgot about the fact you live for an extra 24 hours after being munched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I’d say it’s unlikely tbh, hence my question to you earlier

• Advertisement

at the end of the day none of that is important.

I resolve either way,

The important thing now is not to waste the extra heads you have to help you figure it out.

I’m wondering was riona the right shot this morning

Hindsight always 20:20 and all that...:(

why would you waste a shot and a peek on one person. that heavily reduces the village's information.

Terrible idea senan. sometimes i wonder about you honestly.

Move on and find the wolf.

in the mirror.

brendan being very quiet is tingling my spidey senses.

• Advertisement

why would you waste a shot and a peek on one person. that heavily reduces the village's information.

Terrible idea senan. sometimes i wonder about you honestly.

Move on and find the wolf.

Well, why would an sk tell us they’re bad and lie about their role? That’s why we should have should you, because you can’t ever trust a peeked baddie

Find a wolf kill a wolf (or an sk for that matter)

lol

i've nothing to gain or lose, so i wanted to have some fun. then i realised i could actually help the village instead.

once mary was shot, i knew where my loyalty lay. and it's with my subjects, in my village.

Senan WW wrote: »
    I’d say it’s unlikely tbh, hence my question to you earlier

What was the question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Only sharing this here cause most on boards won’t be reading or know who I am but got some excellent news just there.

A family member has been fighting for their lives the last 2 weeks in ICU in an Irish hospital. The got the virus on holidays and were really touch and go for awhile. We actually thought it was going to end in tragedy. They were in an induced coma for awhile it got so bad.

Got word that they are Going home in the next few days.

Their poor partner equally tested positive so had to deal with this all on our their own..

Just so thrilled they are going to be alright,.......

Shame Riona strapped a bomb to my ass, would of been nice to see them one more time...... :D

I’m so psyched right now.....

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5c9d1eeb54586948595e4b3f

What was the question?

Does your power only apply to munch or to sk attacks too

Frank WW wrote: »
    Only sharing this here cause most on boards won’t be reading or know who I am but got some excellent news just there.

A family member has been fighting for their lives the last 2 weeks in ICU in an Irish hospital. The got the virus on holidays and were really touch and go for awhile. We actually thought it was going to end in tragedy. They were in an induced coma for awhile it got so bad.

Their poor partner equally tested positive so had to deal with this all on our their own..

Shame Riona strapped a bomb to my ass, would of been nice to see them one more time...... :D

That’s brilliant news! Delighted for you all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

tenor.gif

Senan WW wrote: »
    Does your power only apply to munch or to sk attacks too

Oh sorry, just munch.

Excellent news, Frank :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Great news Frank

Great news frank, chuffed for you! thanks for sharing the good news :)

sorry about potentially murdering you

Great news frank, chuffed for you! thanks for sharing the good news :)

sorry about potentially murdering you

All is forgiven Riona

Life is but a long line of Swings and roundabouts my friend ...

Thanks for all the well wishes everybody. Sorry for derailing village , just really wanted to share it.....

Back to the real world:..

Would the remaining three uncleared people look at each other and maybe do up their own reads ? It’s actually easier for you as you only have to look at two people. Also might leave some clues or throw up some information that might click with somebody...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

All is forgiven Riona

Life is but a long line of Swings and roundabouts my friend ...

Thanks for all the well wishes everybody. Sorry for derailing village , just really wanted to share it.....

The backroom wishes to pass on their congratulations also

Deafening silence.

How are you feeling at the moment Regan? Any plans?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

RIP Phil, excellent work this morning and overall. We might actually snatch victory here from Tuesday night's jaws of defeat situation.

brendan being very quiet is tingling my spidey senses.

Your spidey senses are finally coming into play now that you've been outed?
    Anyway, 'spidey senses' amount to more than cheap shade throwing, you do them a disservice here.

On that note, I see you floating the idea of leaving you alive tonight and trying to catch/lynch another wolf instead? Like the village needs both a munch and another go of SK bombs tomorrow, good one.

I know who you are cause of those pics earlier on, but regardless, I'm joyed to read this.

How are you feeling at the moment Regan? Any plans?

As I said yesterday.
    I've been suss about Mary, Wendy and Brendan for a little while.

Mary has been paying attention to what's going on but has contributed nothing.

So, barring some seriously compelling evidence, I'll be voting to lynch Brendan tomorrow night if I'm still around.

I could live with losing and Henry or Senan turning up as wolf but I couldn't stomach losing and Brendan being the wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Deafening silence.

I just haven't been around and tbf, those last 2 catch-ups I've had to read have been some of the most immersive reading I've had in a while. Coffee and smokes aplenty since TCM blitzed the place on Tuesday night.

Deafening silence but not everyone who is silent is a wolf. It seems that given Phil's 2 bullseye picks this morning, we have our decision made for the day.

In the meantime that gives time for us to plan beyond the next lynch and try to be certain for tomorrow's. As I said last night, I'll be putting the 'Oisin work' into other players today, but obviously this time I hope to nail a wolf.

Advertisement