Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King's The Stand - Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Indeed it does

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Heigh Ho

The covenant was signed, the agenda set, any pleasantries dealt with and extinguished. There was hard work to be done: Cold, wet, crimson murder.
    Flagg and his misfits gathered their tools, and with their new-found smiles on display went to work...

Heigh Ho

giphy.gif

Steve WW has been munched

They were NRV

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Both Regan WW and Desmond WW have had bombs strapped to them. One is real and one is fake.

Unless defused by 9pm the real bomb will explode.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

RIP Steve.

Can we talk about Winifred and Derry?

• Advertisement

And can trash can man strap a fake bomb to themselves? If not, we can strike Regan and Desmond from that lis.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Poor Steve, it's always crap being first out.

Regan AND Desmond. That's interesting. I thought it was going to work on a coin toss...TCM would get to plant one and whether it went off or not depended on Glen Batemen's success. Trying to think through the implications of this. TCM can't kill Flagg but he can kill other wolves...

Why Winifred and Derry Eva?

Eva WW wrote: »
    22:15 Riona makes a post

Just over 2 hours later at 00:19 Winifred makes a post about anon accounts and associated posts.

The very next post is at 00:54 by Derry saying “whoever made the post about anon accounts”

Errrr it was the post right above yours! Hmmmm backroom agreement on what to chat about in a quiet thread?

This is why Gertie.

And can trash can man strap a fake bomb to themselves? If not, we can strike Regan and Desmond from that lis.

I'd say the only person who knows that is TCM himself. If he can it's a definite strategy to use. If not then yeah neither R or D are the SK but could still be wolves.

This is why Gertie.

Hmm. I'd wonder about that. Why not include Riona in that too though?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Village win cons are kill all wolfs only wonder is that a typo no sk. Frank will you ask in your backroom if it's a typo
    Hi Emma are you a bad person?
    Hello it is I Steve. The great and powerful, let's lynch Frank look at the state of him at this hour.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Heigh Ho

The covenant was signed, the agenda set, any pleasantries dealt with and extinguished. There was hard work to be done: Cold, wet, crimson murder.
    Flagg and his misfits gathered their tools, and with their new-found smiles on display went to work...

Heigh Ho

giphy.gif

Steve WW has been munched

They were NRV

Steve is reported to have posted 4 times in the thread, but i can only find 3 posts.
    So, it is likely that steve was the reason for the mod post about deletions.

Regan, what exactly did you do that made you think that the mod post about deletions was about you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Regan, what exactly did you do that made you think that the mod post about deletions was about you?

I posted using my normal account and then deleted it straight away when I realised I had done so.

Hmm. I'd wonder about that. Why not include Riona in that too though?

I only included Riona’s post to show the timeline. Winifred was the next post after it two hours later and then Derry’s half an hour ish after that saying “whoever mentioned anon”.

There’s not that many posts anyway so why you wouldn’t know who posted the very thing you want to discuss in your own post is odd. The fact that the post Derry can’t find is the one right above theirs is so dodgy. Like, there were posts left in a backroom saying “I’ll mention X you continue the convo” and they went straight from backroom to main thread without checking the main thread first.

I would have thought they could, and was going to suggest that the vig just shoot the 2nd of the pair, the one who doesn’t have the real bomb go off on them.

Green&Red wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Both Regan WW and Desmond WW have had bombs strapped to them. One is real and one is fake.

Unless defused by 9pm the real bomb will explode.

giphy.gif

That’s a risky strategy, Emily.

:D

So, this'll probably get me in trouble, but given it is Day 1, is there any value in not defusing either bomb?
    It seems Glen B has a 50/50 shot at defusing the bomb (and that could be wrong - he may only have a 50/50 shot AFTER he picks which one to attempt). Am *just* thinking out loud here, not making recommendations BUT if TCM has somehow managed to strap the real bomb onto Flagg, then it explodes, player doesn't die and we know who Flagg is.
    If it's another wolf, bomb goes off and wolf down. If it's an NRV that's crap but better than worst case scenario which is that the real bomb is attached to a roled villager which would be terrible.
    A lot of this is assumption based on the mechanics of how both TCM's and Glen B's roles work, but I've thought things before and regretted not saying them so throwing it all out there now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

morning troops.

I would have thought they could, and was going to suggest that the vig just shoot the 2nd of the pair, the one who doesn’t have the real bomb go off on them.

You're going to have to walk me through the logic behind this...

Regan WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, just caught up.

I know it's early days, but I got a weird vibe from senan tbh. Obviously I've nothing serious to go on but just wanted it out there.

Other than that, nothing in the first few pages has stood out to me.

I hate early game. Always find it difficult to keep track of so many players.

care to expand on this vibe?

You're going to have to walk me through the logic behind this...

Trash can man has strapped the fake onto themselves.

RIP Steve.

Can we talk about Winifred and Derry?

what do you wanna talk about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

WHat about Wini and Derry?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch form is now open. Apologies for the delay folks.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Trash can man has strapped the fake onto themselves.

Ironclad.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Not sure about wini, but i’d have no trouble lynching Derrry.

I’m gonna go register my vote for Derry now.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    what do you wanna talk about?
    Gabriel WW wrote: »

I’ve explained why I want to talk about them a couple of times now. Any thoughts of my suspicions?

Advertisement