Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Isolation Rentals

• 28-03-2020 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm looking for a short term rental for a month while caught here in Dublin. I know a number of people in the same position.

I'm aware that a huge number of properties in Dublin have no tenants currently and instead of going through AirBnb or agents, I was hoping to connect directly with property owners here to avoid fees and to negotiate on the price given the circumstances.

It would be great to connect people looking for properties and property owners struggling for tenants here.

Thanks,
    Jack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

hrmmm.. are you stuck in a hotel or something right now?

if you are in a rental already, then it might be that your termination date for that rental has been postponed by the emergency measures that have come into effect.

Advertisement