Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling T Shirts

• 28-03-2020 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Lads any good sites to pick up vintage wrestling T Shirts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭horseofstone

Lads any good sites to pick up vintage wrestling T Shirts?

St Stephen's Green shopping centre has a shop that sells wrestling merchandise. I think its on the 3rd floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

St Stephen's Green shopping centre has a shop that sells wrestling merchandise. I think its on the 3rd floor.

That place is still in business? Genuinely shocked.

It was over priced 15 years ago when getting stuff online wasn’t as easy as it is today.

Plus the owner once tried to sue boards.

bot43 wrote: »

Care to elaborate? Very curious to hear what that story would be :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I vaguely remember something about that.

On a side note how many t shirts would you have to sell a week to pay rents in Stephens Green Shopping Centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

Care to elaborate? Very curious to hear what that story would be :o

It was a decade ago at least. Can’t remember the details but I think there was an accusation that he was selling counterfeit dvds as licensed ones. He wasn’t. But was basically robbing people in plain sight for them.

The guy running the place at the time came in all guns blazing and made a complete tit of himself. The mod here at the time didn’t help matters. But he was the biggest tit to ever post here anyway.

Wonder what ever happened him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

bot43 wrote: »

Jaysus this must've been a while back. Any old PW boardsies fill us in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

I commented on the counterfeit DVD's under a different user name.
    I can only tell you my experience. I used to get ROH/TNA DVDs from the store in the early 2000s. It was hard to get stuff online back then or I didn't know how to do it at least, but they were costly to buy from the shop.

After a while, I sold the DVD's on eBay. Certain ROH/TNA DVDs became valuable as they stopped making them and there was no other way to see them at the time. Streaming and torrents weren't what they are now.

I got angry messages from People who paid a bit for the DVD's on E-bay as they were fake. I compared the ones I bought from the store and one's I got direct from ROH/TNA. No debate and I had to refund them.

I posted it on Boards asking did anyone else notice this. My post was taken down and I got PM by a MOD saying why.

I'm not sure if my post was the one, that caused him to try to sue boards or a different post about it. But this was my experience and I had no reason to lie about it.

Advertisement