Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair Play and Great Comment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

If there was a thumbs up emoji I would have used it✓

Really glad he is on top of his brief, the very thought of trying to make a quick buck on the back of this pandemic is shameful in the extreme. Ventilators of all things should drop in price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

If there was a thumbs up emoji I would have used it✓

Really glad he is on top of his brief, the very thought of trying to make a quick buck on the back of this pandemic is shameful in the extreme. Ventilators of all things should drop in price.

I think we need to wake up though a lot of companies and even govts are going to try and pull fast ones. Fake PPE etc sold for a fortune etc.
    Selling equipment and taking the money then keeping it like in Italy.

Its dog eat dog time. Sadly for the positivity we have seen on the surface ...china has been selling dodgy gear...there is a darkness underneath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

Is there a special place in hell for trying to make a quick buck off a rental crisis created by government negligence?

Or a badly regulated insurance market?

Buying up firesale NAMA property from the state?

Adding minimum alcohol pricing onto something we use to ease the pressure of the costs his government throw at us?

Harris is a plank, and no amount of reading cue cards written by more intelligent people will change that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

A strong and welcome comment. I'm a FG and Harris sceptic, but I'll take all of this and more going forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,703 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Is there a special place in hell for trying to make a quick buck off a rental crisis created by government negligence?

Adding minimum alcohol pricing onto something we use to ease the pressure of the costs his government throw at us?

Harris is a plank, and no amount of reading cue cards written by more intelligent people will change that.

That's the spirit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

osarusan wrote: »
    That's the spirit.

I'm not buying this stuff of glossing over years of incompetence because they are following someone's instructions.

ffs we're still allowing unchecked flights in from the UK. We would be having more in from Italy only to my knowledge the carriers have pulled them.

Leo and co take the same attitude to EU borders that they did with the housing crisis, that they regulate themselves. Any new cases originating from foreign travel and Harris should be on trial for negligence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,903 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

We're talking post-crisis gouging here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

We need to ****ing row behind what we have now. We can address your ****ing issues when this is done with.

And fwiw FG were the very very very bottom of my voting list.

So suck it up for now. Fook sake. The one and only issue that should be on the table right now is Covid 19.

Nothing else progresses until its fixed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Personal attacks on government ministers are so Facebook'ish and don't add to any mature conversation. It only lets everybody know that YOU do not like that particular person..... which isn't interesting at all and none of our business.

Advertisement