Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarkets

Options
  • 29-03-2020 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Can any one let me know what the queues and stock levels are like in wexford? Seen a picture of the queue outside tesco yesterday and it looks manic and can’t get an online slot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

Pretty ok this morning bout 12ish. Short queue now when I was leaving, stock ok

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

chickey wrote: »
    Pretty ok this morning bout 12ish. Short queue now when I was leaving, stock ok

That was tesco btw

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I went to my local Lidl at about teatime,walked in and shelves were stocked.
    None of the mayhem that's seen in the mornings.
    Yesterday morning,the Guards had to be called to sort out people in the queues. People going nuts, forgetting that the place is open every day.
    This was in Enniscorthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭CRI0ST0IR

I've been going for walks everyday now, along the quay and town and up around Pettitts (within my 2km), and Tesco seems to be the "busiest" due to the queues but this is only because of the underground shelter I believe. I've went into Dunnes Stores, Londis in Maudlintown, Tesco and Supervalu. They only one I had to queue for was Tesco and maybe was waiting around 5 minutes. All of the above named shops are well stocked so there is no problem about that, they are all also taking great social distance measurements to ensure your safety.

Advertisement