Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 have done away with keep your credit

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Quackster wrote: »
    Losing top-up credit as a plan-activation charge only applies to those who switch to one of the new plans. No change for anyone who remains on the pre-existing 3Pay plan.

Just remember though if you switch away, you won't be able to switch back to this plan again.
    Yes I believe that happened with Tesco Mobile. The old plan you kept your credit. Some customers tried to change back but couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,401 ✭✭✭✭noodler

So if I join new I can keep the credit but must use it or lose it before.next top up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

noodler wrote: »
    So if I join new I can keep the credit but must use it or lose it before.next top up?

As a new customer as far as I know, once you for example put the €15 quid in. It activates your offer and credit is taking.

Advertisement