Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unregistered ground for BPS

Options
  • 29-03-2020 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Their,
    Their is 15 acres of bog beside me that is unregistered and i want to use for basic farm payments. I spoke to the department the other day they said i need a lease or a letter of consent and it needs to match folio. But this is not possible anyone got suggestions thoughts or ideas. thank you all in advance. young farmer
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭MIKEKC

roger247 wrote: »
    Hi Their,
    Their is 15 acres of bog beside me that is unregistered and i want to use for basic farm payments. I spoke to the department the other day they said i need a lease or a letter of consent and it needs to match folio. But this is not possible anyone got suggestions thoughts or ideas. thank you all in advance. young farmer
    If you don't own it or can't lease it Doubt if you can use it for BPS.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement