Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoVid19 Part XII - 4,604 in ROI (137 deaths) 998 in NI (56 deaths)(04/04) **Read OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,549 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

leavingirl wrote: »
    Unless real Irish people stand up now and do something our country is going to be plundered forever. The Irish Times today is reporting that the lockdown could continue for TWELVE MONTHS. This will ruin me financially and everyone around me.

"The announcement came as it was confirmed on Saturday that some of the restrictions on work, travel and education, could remain in place until a vaccine is found, which could take six to 12 months, according to the HSE."

I am now begging people to really look at what's going on here before it's too late.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-another-17-deaths-and-331-new-cases-reported-1.4221138%3fmode=amp

Whats going on is trying to prevent needless deaths.

Sorry if that inconveniences you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Does he still think it’s all a hoax?

He never thought it was a hoax.

He closed flights before others did he forced Europe to take it seriously when he blocked flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Danzy wrote: »

He closed flights before others did he forced Europe to take it seriously when he blocked flights.

yeah europe took it seriously because of trump.

jesus tap dancing christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭gabeeg

Danzy wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TZ6fTYrsE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭Be right back

Unless real Irish people stand up now and do something our country is going to be plundered forever. The Irish Times today is reporting that the lockdown could continue for TWELVE MONTHS. This will ruin me financially and everyone around me.

"The announcement came as it was confirmed on Saturday that some of the restrictions on work, travel and education, could remain in place until a vaccine is found, which could take six to 12 months, according to the HSE."

I am now begging people to really look at what's going on here before it's too late.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-another-17-deaths-and-331-new-cases-reported-1.4221138%3fmode=amp

What's really going on, is trying to save lives..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

growleaves wrote: »
    I still see no evidence that there is any connection between the burning down of 5G masts by people who are opposed to 5G...and this new conspiracy theory that 5G masts are somehow connected to coronavirus (and this theory is promulgated by who exactly?)

If this evidence exists, where is it?

You must read down the page :-
    At the government's daily coronavirus briefing earlier, Mr Gove said conspiracy theories linking 5G with Covid-19 were "just nonsense, dangerous nonsense as well."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-52164358

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

What about unreal Irish people?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭growleaves

No Rob, I'm saying you don't know if the people who burned those masts had even heard of that theory about coronavirus

For good or ill people have been against 5G basically since it was first thought up.

Some

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

WOW :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Just Saying

ZX7R wrote: »
    I thought results from the testing some of our back log 15000 tests were due to start today.
    Any news on when these results will start to be included in Daly figures

Are you sure the backlog is 15k?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

If a lockdown was to continue during and after summer martial law would have to be introduced and democracy as we know it would be over.

Now on another note this will most certainly not happen.

5G has broken into my top 3 favorite bat**** crazy conspiracy theories, just behind lizard people and chemtrails.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Are you sure the backlog is 15k?

That was what the HSE sent

froog wrote: »
    5G has broken into my top 3 favorite bat**** crazy conspiracy theories, just behind lizard people and chemtrails.

Lizard people are responsible for 5g and chemtrails

Jin luk wrote: »
    If a lockdown was to continue during and after summer martial law would have to be introduced and democracy as we know it would be over.

Now on another note this will most certainly not happen.

if it continues into the summer we will do what we're told except for a few scrotes who will be dealt with swiftly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Anyone know what is the story with the tri colours flying on houses.is it a United against covid thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Some.

Note the word SOME.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Corkgirl20

I’d much rather watch everyone “ financially ruined” than watch the health system overrun and people die.

Also it’s a few weeks/months of getting a little less pay to sit at home. I’m sure you will survive. We’re not a poor country, people live quite comfortably here , a recession would have been coming our way even without this virus.

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Lizard people are responsible for 5g and chemtrails

596ccaf62e50630f508b46d8?width=1200&format=jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

WOW :pac:

The article states some of our restrictions may have to stay in place ,a bit of an over reaction by the op

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭growleaves

I haven't looked into it really but I'm surprised that its considered such a wild theory. Isn't it basically the idea that radiation-emitting masts are emitting harmful radiation? Perhaps untrue but not exactly lizard people from the Planet Zygon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Anyone listening to Trump ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Anyone listening to Trump ??

If I was stuck on a desert island with him I’d fill my ears with sand so as not to listen to him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭JoChervil

devnull wrote: »
    In Poland they kept the churches open (with restrictions) and also permitted family members from different households to meet, since the Government over there are very pro church and traditional when it comes to family.

They'll also shortly be loosening regulations around religious events.

You can't believe Polish figures. Polish government wants to force presidential election on May 10th. They closed everything so early to be able to do it, not to really conquer the virus long term.

I haven't looked into it really but I'm surprised that its considered such a wild theory. Isn't it basically the idea that radiation-emitting masts are emitting harmful radiation? Perhaps untrue but not exactly lizard people from the Planet Zygon.

it may have started as that, but it's grown wings. big dark wings made of lizard ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

No Rob, I'm saying you don't know if the people who burned those masts had even heard of that theory about coronavirus

For good or ill people have been against 5G basically since it was first thought up.

The twitter links explain the evolution of the fake conspiracy here :- https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/4/21207927/5g-towers-burning-uk-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-link

Some theories suggest 5G having mind control capabilities over large crowds.

Think I read the Bernabeu stadium had 5g and according to the theory those 10s of thousands in the stadium could have their moods altered by 5g

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭threeball

One thing that bothers me is, we've had quite a high number of government officials, heads of state and celebrities get this yet none have ended up in ICU or even getting an absolute hammering. The numbers would suggest you have about a one in 10 chance of becoming seriously ill with this virus but that hasnt played out. Does that then suggest the figures are far more favourable than is being suggested. Surely they can't all be lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭threeball

One thing that bothers me is, we've had quite a high number of government officials, heads of state and celebrities get this yet none have ended up in ICU or even getting an absolute hammering. The numbers would suggest you have about a one in 10 chance of becoming seriously ill with this virus but that hasnt played out. Does that then suggest the figures are far more favourable than is being suggested. Surely they can't all be lucky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement