Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoVid19 Part XII - 4,604 in ROI (137 deaths) 998 in NI (56 deaths)(04/04) **Read OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Anyone listening to Trump ??

No, hes an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭threeball

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 13,317 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

mosii wrote: »
    Trump is on,the leader of the free world.

There is no such position as leader of the free world. It doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Watching the trump press conference and it concerns me that he keeps on saying we need to get back to work and will do soon, soon after he met the leaders from various sport organisations. Not sure he'll hold off with the lockdown much longer.

The french, germans, czechs and the US took ppe, medicines, etc that were destined for other countries, the US in particular are hoarding everything, especially tests which is quite scummy. I hope someone in the stores of the irish ventilator factory does some creative accounting with them and a few disapear off the system;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Lizard people are responsible for 5g and chemtrails

Is Bill Gates a member of the Lizard Community?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

kravmaga wrote: »
    No, hes an idiot

I agree. He sounded like he was making **** up as he was going along

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

fauci's back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Is Bill Gates a member of the Lizard Community?

Those arent alligator skin boots he is wearing, those are his actual feet :0

leavingirl wrote: »
    Unless real Irish people stand up now and do something our country is going to be plundered forever. The Irish Times today is reporting that the lockdown could continue for TWELVE MONTHS. This will ruin me financially and everyone around me.

"The announcement came as it was confirmed on Saturday that some of the restrictions on work, travel and education, could remain in place until a vaccine is found, which could take six to 12 months, according to the HSE."

I am now begging people to really look at what's going on here before it's too late.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-another-17-deaths-and-331-new-cases-reported-1.4221138%3fmode=amp

Having replied initially to this without looking any deeper, I now realise the poster is one of the Gemtrails crew. It really is too much to ask that some folks may have some well thought out view points applying critical thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

kravmaga wrote: »
    No, hes an idiot

So brave and edgy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

threeball wrote: »
    Double post

They also seem to get tests and results within hours of symptom onset while everyone else has to wait 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Anyone know about the tricolours

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

so how many f*cking c*nting decades is this sh*t expected to go on for anyway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mosii

There is no such position as leader of the free world. It doesn't exist.

Thanks for info.I would never have known that,its good to know.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Now, now.
    Let's not get into fact checking or any of that nonsense when a ":rolleyes:" is available.

Em poor black neighbourhoods in America less access to health insurance. I thought everyone knew that. Obviously not everybody knows there's a health crisis with poor people rocking up to the hospital being turned away and subsequently dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Tony Fauci is the only capable person on that platform at the White House press conference. He really shows Trump up for the buffoon that he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭growleaves

• Registered Users Posts: 17,483 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Tony Fauci is the only capable person on that platform at the White House press conference. He really shows Trump up for the buffoon that he is!

The female doctor (whatever her name is) knows her stuff as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Where can I view the US press conference please and thanks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭threeball

Only a matter of time before hes fired. Its how trump works. The fcuker is nuts. 1000s dying and hes talking about open basketball stadiums.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I reckon Trump will manage to convince Americans it's all Faucis fault if this goes to **** in the US

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

threeball wrote: »
    One thing that bothers me is, we've had quite a high number of government officials, heads of state and celebrities get this yet none have ended up in ICU or even getting an absolute hammering. The numbers would suggest you have about a one in 10 chance of becoming seriously ill with this virus but that hasnt played out. Does that then suggest the figures are far more favourable than is being suggested. Surely they can't all be lucky.

It's just bad luck and your age that decides if you end up on a ventilator.

Politicians can't resist shaking hands with everyone in sight... and of course there are the dim ones who believe this is all a hoax... which may explain why they are more vulnerable to the coronavirus.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Anyone listening to Trump ??

Nah! Just lookin' at the pictures....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,569 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

When WW2 started, some soldiers were concerned that it would be over before they got to see some action.
    6 years later, I suspect that those that were still alive had seen enough action.

Hopefully this is not going to be anything like this, but I think at the very least this summer is going to be very different to previous ones.

Thinking optimistically, I hope that restrictions may start to be removed in Ireland from in or around the start of May, but that in places like the US (where I am) it will be at least another month before they will be in a position to consider such action.

I know as much about this as 99.9% of people (which is to say, hardly anything), but am hopeful that another couple months will take us to a place where testing is much faster, more accurate and that that in conjunction with fast accurate contact tracing along with safer practices when out will allow for things to improve.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Where can I view the US press conference please and thanks?

CNN.com or I think White House live if you google

If you can forget this is the man with the power to nuke the worlds to oblivion it's quite entertaining

And he looks like a lizard person

• Registered Users Posts: 38,300 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Considering you've just invented them in your head, probably not.
    Your reading skills are quite poor. I asked the question as to if it's happening and then followed on from that asking if they are added.
    I'm sure there are online be classes in reading and comprehension.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ITman88

omerin wrote: »
    I hope someone in the stores of the irish ventilator factory does some creative accounting with them and a few disapear off the system;)

Its in Ireland but its not an Irish company so I imagine the US will make the rules!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,913 ✭✭✭✭josip

Anyone know what is the story with the tri colours flying on houses.is it a United against covid thing?

They might have been put up for St Patrick's day and not taken down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

BUMPING THIS DOCTOR INTERVIEW

Although we don't have a similar population or density
    EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HEAR THE LAST TWO MINUTES
    - from 17mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejlbCmRJMW4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement