Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoVid19 Part XII - 4,604 in ROI (137 deaths) 998 in NI (56 deaths)(04/04) **Read OP**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fritzelly wrote: »
    Quarantine - you know you're infected
    Isolate - you don't know so playing safe

And is the period here 14 days isolation then 14 days quarantine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,698 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

spookwoman wrote: »

That's all we need now for that to blow up

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bekker

Quarantine - you know you're infected
    Isolate - you don't know so playing safe
    Other way around.

Quarantine - you might have it, confined in situ while waiting to see
    Isolation - you definitely have it, keep away from everybody

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And is the period here 14 days isolation then 14 days quarantine?

Uh?
    If you have no symptoms after 14 days you should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭ThePopehimself

These seem to very popular in China in the effected areas. Going forward I really think masks should be compulsory for the next few months if your out in public

I've been wearing one for weeks now. Still the only one in the village.

We have a shortage and until we have a surplus, people will be left in two minds as to whether they help or not.

Fact is, they help. Once we have loads, people will be told they are great.

The people who (for now) have them, need to see Leo and Simon and Tony and Cillian wearing them - they need to lead the way.

They need to make it 'okay' to publicly wear a mask/scarf/whatever you have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

voluntary wrote: »
    $1000 per life maybe?

Trillion not billion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,113 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

So for everyone that thinks our government are doing such a **** job , please tell which country you would rather be in right now ?

New Zealand, Australia, Singapore.

MipMap wrote: »
    If you want to be "fully protected" put a condom over your head. Or better still, stay away from everyone for a long long time.

We have two eyes, two nostrils one (larger) mouth.

We don't tend to inhale water particles through our eyes.

It's always about probabilities-minimizing the risks.
    virus enters the body through the mucous membranes (wet parts).

bekker wrote: »
    Other way around.

Quarantine - you might have it, confined in situ while waiting to see
    Isolation - you definitely have it, keep away from everybody

Yeah you're right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

We have a shortage and until we have a surplus, people will be left in two minds as to whether they help or not.

Fact is, they help. One we have loads, people will be told they are great.

The people who (for now) have them, need to see Leo and Simon and Tony and Cillian wearing them - they need to lead the way.

My sister told me today that a fella was laughing at her wearing one going into a shop yesterday. Some people are just retarded .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,000 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/apr/01/coronavirus-live-news-us-deaths-could-reach-240000-un-secretary-general-crisis-worst-since-second-world-war-us-uk-europe-latest-updates
    The captain of a US Navy aircraft carrier facing a growing outbreak of the coronavirus is asking for permission to isolate the bulk of his roughly 5,000 crew members on shore, which would take the warship out of duty in an effort to save lives, AP reports.

In a memo to Navy leaders, the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt said the spread of the disease is ongoing and accelerating, and said that removing all but 10% of the crew is a necessary risk in order to stop the spread of the virus. The ship is docked in Guam.

Uh?
    If you have no symptoms after 14 days you should be fine

What if no test after 14 days done or waiting a result but still unwell?

I am just puzzled how some are tested, resulted, isolated and out free after not even a week or two yet more still isolating

Apologies if my late night ramblings are confusing more, maybe bed time, night all ;) stay safe take care wash wash wash hands ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

On the numbers, assuming an estimated mortality rate of 1% I've seen in places and given it takes some time (2 weeks?) from infection to death would that not suggest cases were closer to 7000 2 weeks ago? Or am I making a massive blunder here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

South Korea first case JAN 19 total case 9786 deaths per million 3
    Singapore first case JAN 22 total case 926 deaths per million 0.5
    Ireland first case FEB 28 total case 3235 deaths per million 14
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

This is an idiotic reading of these figures.

If you want some insight try comparing SK and US, they had their first cases on the same day and SK has way, way higher population density.

We have to accept that we more than likely already have at least 10,000 cases and more than likely 50,000. Many of these will never see the light of day. A financial freeport like Singapore will do anything to protect their global image and it's highly unlikely to be anywhere near true. SK have conducted enormous testing and isolation instructions since late in Jan.

ShooterSF wrote: »
    On the numbers, assuming an estimated mortality rate of 1% I've seen in places and given it takes some time (2 weeks?) from infection to death would that not suggest cases were closer to 7000 2 weeks ago? Or am I making a massive blunder here?

Not at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Roger_007 wrote: »
    What the CMO did not say is when there could be a relaxation of the current measures. I know that he cannot be prescriptive about this but what everyone needs to to have is some indication of just how long they have to live in this twilight zone of an existence. If the message continues to be ‘as long as it takes’, there will come a point where the current acquiescence will begin to fracture.
    They keep talking about ‘flattening the curve’. We all get that but we need to have some indication of when some sort of normality can return to their lives. Is it a month, or two months or six months.....or what?
    We also need to know what the priorities are for returning to normal. Is it opening the schools, the parks, the restaurants, the pubs, sports events....or what?
    I’m sure there is some sort of thinking or planning is going on, but FFS just share it with us so that we can have something to look forward to.
    Don’t treat the people like mushrooms, (keep them in the dark and feed them sh1t).

It's not that they're not doing the planning, it's just that nobody can know at this point when that will be. People to err on the side of expecting that this is the new reality for at least a year, probably two, maybe more. The world has changed and taking incalculable risks just so people can go have a pint is a bizarre move in the face of a life and death situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MipMap

Fact is, they help. One we have loads, people will be told they are great.
    Agree with all of this. But this is the problem:
    Masks need to be replaced regularly -in hospitals they throw them away every hour or so. With 5 million people that's a lot of masks.
    We need the masks for the healthcare professionals. There is a shortage.
    Bad Actors might take the opportunity to wear them to hide their identities.
    Telling People Masks will help will make the run on toilet rolls look like a kids party.
    Four good reasons not to recommend wearing of masks to the General Public.

Telling people they don't work is easier than creating a demand for something that cannot be supplied.

I just wish this Govt would treat us like adults (except, of course,they see the toilet roll type **** and they know they can't).

In countries were masks are part of their way of life before Covid 19 they can afford to take a different stance.

If you have a mask-wear it. Don't expect it to give you 100%. protection.
    Still stay away from people, still wash your hands etc., It does help somewhat, no one knows how much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

2ndcoming wrote: »

If you want some insight try comparing SK and US, they had their first cases on the same day and SK has way, way higher population density.

We have to accept that we more than likely already have at least 10,000 cases and more than likely 50,000. Many of these will never see the light of day. A financial freeport like Singapore will do anything to protect their global image and it's highly unlikely to be anywhere near true. SK have conducted enormous testing and isolation instructions since late in Jan.

I know, when you don't like the figures just say they are not true or they are not to be compared. Death rate is a pretty good rate to look at and we are way above the other two.

The test centre in pairc ui caoimh was closed again today. Are they testing at all there like

Imagine the numbers when testing centres open and the back log starts being cut down :(

• Advertisement

I know, when you don't like the figures just say they are not true or they are not to be compared. Death rate is a pretty good rate to look at and we are way above the other two.

No, there are a lot of variables with death rate. The median age of dead in Ireland is 84.

My boss is a highly qualified scientist and he laughed at me when I said back in Jan there wouldn't be a high death rate in sub Saharan Africa because they don't have old people but it is more than likely going to be proved true. An 84 year old Ugandan is like a 100 year old Irish person.

We are likely, sadly, to lose very large numbers over the age of 80. Every day we don't stir can reduce that figure. Give it a month, and pray for the carers.

Imagine the numbers when testing centres open and the back log starts being cut down :(

The more we test the more case we find. The more we self isolate,contact trace and the more we break the transmission..
    Not having higher detection rates because we are not doing any detection is hiding our heads in the sand.
    The more new cases we find the better.
    The less that die each day - the better.
    We need to focus on the death rate, that is not dependent on anything like the no of people tested-it depends on people's ability to survive.
    17 died today.
    Do you think the Italians or the Spanish care about the numbers tested?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭ThePopehimself

My sister told me today that a fella was laughing at her wearing one going into a shop yesterday. Some people are just retarded .[/QUOTE

This is exactly why the public need to see the Taoiseach or Tanaiste or Cillian, simon, Tony Holohan...Ryan Tubridy, Claire Byrne...someone, ANYONE wearing one!

Every time you wear one, you just might be saving a life.

Claire Byrne said last night that had she not been tested, she would never have known she had the virus. (Clinically, she would not have made the criteria for a Test!)She hasn't been wearing a mask - so who knows who she has passed it on to?

Meanwhile it's down to the likes of your sister, me and a handful of others in every town and village.

Your sister is right. Wearing a mask might save a life. Many of us won't even know we have the virus.

No, there are a lot of variables with death rate. The median age of dead in Ireland is 84.

My boss is a highly qualified scientist and he laughed at me when I said back in Jan there wouldn't be a high death rate in sub Saharan Africa because they don't have old people but it is more than likely going to be proved true. An 84 year old Ugandan is like a 100 year old Irish person.

We are likely, sadly, to lose very large numbers over the age of 80. Every day we don't stir can reduce that figure. Give it a month, and pray for the carers.

So you think our reaction has been better than South Korean in terms of testing and tracing?

My sister told me today that a fella was laughing at her wearing one going into a shop yesterday. Some people are just retarded .[/QUOTE

This is exactly why the public need to see the Taoiseach or Tanaiste or Cillian, simon, Tony Holohan...Ryan Tubridy, Claire Byrne...someone, ANYONE wearing one!

Claire Byrne said last night that had she not been tested, she would never have known she had the virus. (Clinically, she would not have made the criteria for a Test!)She hasn't been wearing a mask - so who knows who she has passed it on to?

Meanwhile it's down to the likes of your sister, me and a handful of others in every town and village.

Your sister is right. Wearing a mask might save a life. Many of us won't even know we have the virus.

A bucket load of Chinese Doctors did a tele conference for all the Irish Experts quizzed them on how they handled the virus. It was televised-we all saw it.
    All the Chinese wore masks. Not one of the Irish guys had the guts to
    tell them wearing them was stupid.
    People are dying because of this, I have no doubt.

Maybe this is why we should respect the Singaporean figures.

'As I write this now, I am on day 10 of my strict 14 day quarantine in Singapore after my husband was hospitalized in a Singaporean hospital for COVID-19. So I have not stepped foot outside my apartment since I received a call from the Singapore Ministry of Health.

Where are you?, they asked

In my home, I replied.

Do not leave your home. No one is to leave your home.

And so here I have stayed, with my son Ben, a senior at Singapore American School, and our live-in Indonesian “helper” Devi.

Three times a day, every day, the Ministry of Health makes a video call to us on Whats App to verify we are in our home and to record our temperature with the thermometers they issued each of us on Day 1 of our quarantine. Should our temperature reach 99.5 F (37.5C), we are to call a designated number and an ambulance will be sent to collect us. While I’m considered to be a “high infection risk,” I’m grateful to report I’m feeling well. So too is Ben and Devi. '
    source
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/margiewarrell/2020/03/30/singapore-sets-gold-standard-against-covid-19-be-ready-be-decisive-be-bold/

That's how you do self-isolation.

• Advertisement

Hopefully the lockdown for the 2 weeks will help with that , i can see that being extended .Cases will rise but hopefully they will just be mild and not require Hospital care.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

The case numbers aren't really meaningful anymore, due to the large volume of transmission within the community, and the as of yet unknown rate of asymptomatic infection.

The positive rate for tests would indicate that Ireland is doing quite well on testing. Last week it was >90% of tests were returning negative, which shows that most tests are wasted on people who aren't infected, which is a massive waste of resources.

At this stage, with widespread community transmission but the country on lockdown, the only rates that matter are the hospital admission count, the ICU admission count and the death count. Note that I say count here rather than rate, the true rate is unknown and trying to come up with one is guesswork.

It is now impossible to know the rates of anything, and the number of both tests and positive cases is now meaningless such is the rate of transmission in the community. Until such time as widespread, accurate, cheap antibody testing becomes available to determine the amount who are immunte, it's anybody's guess and even then it'll be an estimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

fin12 wrote: »
    There are face shields for sale on pigsback.com.

https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/438437/cndb
    These seem to very popular in China in the effected areas. Going forward I really think masks should be compulsory for the next few months if your out in public

So is eating bats. Anyone who wears one of them and isn't a beekeeper is clearly a nutter.

The surgical masks I can understand but those are mental :pac:

In fairness i live beside Dublin city center and the majority that i see walking down my street are now wearing them or at least have a scarf up and gloves , people are slowly coming to terms that this is what you need to do but as you say it needs to be pushed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I’m sorry but Wikipedia is it a not a reliable source. Sure you could have put those numbers in yourself.

• Advertisement

murpho999 wrote: »
    I’m sorry but Wikipedia is it a not a reliable source. Sure you could have put those numbers in yourself.

The official numbers have been widely published and linked to on this forum. The numbers are correct. you are being deliberately disingenuous.

marno21 wrote: »
    The case numbers aren't really meaningful anymore, due to the large volume of transmission within the community, and the as of yet unknown rate of asymptomatic infection.

The positive rate for tests would indicate that Ireland is doing quite well on testing. Last week it was >90% of tests were returning negative, which shows that most tests are wasted on people who aren't infected, which is a massive waste of resources.

At this stage, with widespread community transmission but the country on lockdown, the only rates that matter are the hospital admission count, the ICU admission count and the death count. Note that I say count here rather than rate, the true rate is unknown and trying to come up with one is guesswork.

It is now impossible to know the rates of anything, and the number of both tests and positive cases is now meaningless such is the rate of transmission in the community. Until such time as widespread, accurate, cheap antibody testing becomes available to determine the amount who are immunte, it's anybody's guess and even then it'll be an estimate.

You are absolutely right. The CMO in the Uk today said he estimates that there are about 20 times as many cases in the community for each confirmed case.
    Yet people are obsessed with the new confirmed cases each day. Even more than the number of deaths!

It's not their fault. Every day this is what the briefings focus on. Every day our Journalists make the point with Holohan and the others than the numbers infected in the community are much, much, more than this but this seems to be lost. All people seem to want to know is the number.
    Only a fool would believe that we only have 3,200 people infected with this virus in Ireland right now yet they hang on this nmber like their lives depended on it.
    Given we have isolated all these people why is the virus spreading?
    It's ridiculous. Anyone with a clue has to know that there are at least 20-30 times as many people in the community infected. -THEREFORE the statistics are meaningless.
    I'm Sorry, but even Holohan and his colleagues are telling us this and people are not listening to them! We only seem to want to hear the number.

The only number that matters is the number of the DEAD!

Again Do you think the Spanish or the Italians give a sh1t about how many got tested positive today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,000 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Report on New York efforts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Its a bigly disaster, yuuuge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,110 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

re: the video.

The main contributor says she is seeing many people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and a lot of them are not making it.

Yet we are told the median age of death in Ireland is 84.

And I think the average age in most other countries is very high too.
    This link would say that what she is saying is incorrect?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

You are absolutely right. The CMO in the Uk today said he estimates that there are about 20 times as many cases in the community for each confirmed case.
    Yet people are obsessed with the new confirmed cases each day. Even more than the number of deaths!

It's not their fault. Every day this is what the briefings focus on. Every day our Journalists make the point with Holohan and the others than the numbers infected in the community are much, much, more than this but this seems to be lost. All people seem to want to know is the number.
    Only a fool would believe that we only have 3,200 people infected with this virus in Ireland right now yet they hang on this nmber like their lives depended on it.
    Given we have isolated all these people why is the virus spreading?
    It's ridiculous. Anyone with a clue has to know that there are at least 20-30 times as many people in the community infected. -THEREFORE the statistics are meaningless.
    I'm Sorry, but even Holohan and his colleagues are telling us this and people are not listening to them! We only seem to want to hear the number.

The only number that matters is the number of the DEAD!

Again Do you think the Spanish or the Italians give a sh1t about how many got tested positive today?

I still think that wrong numbers are valuable, as long as they are consistent in their incorrectness. They can can indicate a trend.

But of course they are wrong, as long as we can filter out the signal from the noise.

Even death rates are not reliable either, we see that from today's reports from England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Report on New York efforts.

Quoting so people do not miss it. 5 minutes long. Especially useful for any complacent younger people. From New York the story seems to be that this is far from an old person's disease. Doctors have not figured out why yet, maybe different strains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

NIMAN wrote: »
    re: the video.

The main contributor says she is seeing many people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and a lot of them are not making it.

Yet we are told the median age of death in Ireland is 84.

And I think the average age in most other countries is very high too.
    This link would say that what she is saying is incorrect?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Mostly though she is saying that people of all ages are getting very very sick. Naturally when people get seriously sick a younger age will be an advantage for struggling through.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

I've been trying to prepare for this virus as much as I can... If I end up in hospital with breathing difficulties and probably can't talk, would it be a good idea to have a little notebook with my details in it, like name, address, number, medications for the doctors.

Also, I believe they are looking for volunteers for clinical trials. Where do I sign up for clinical trials? If I'm going to be bad in a hospital, I'll take anything even it's part of a clinical trial.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

My sister told me today that a fella was laughing at her wearing one going into a shop yesterday. Some people are just retarded .

Saw a guy last week with a mask and snorkelling goggles. I did laugh but he was sensible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭caveat emptor

China pivots to tackle 'silent' Covid-19 carriers as US says a quarter of cases may have no symptoms

As a result, the CDC was now “aggressively reviewing” its recommendations on use of face masks, potentially extending their use based on the assumption that more people in “high transmission zones” were already infected but without symptoms.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/01/china-pivots-to-tackle-silent-covid-19-carriers-as-us-says-a-quarter-of-cases-may-have-no-symptoms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

The spread in the US is terrifying.

I wonder if its a more contagious strain or just American citizen ignorance

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Vicxas wrote: »

It's more a case of a total lack of leadership and a political group completely incapable of dealing with a disaster like this.

Government by trolling has proved ineffective at disaster management.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭Talisman

murpho999 wrote: »
    Simon Coveney said last night on Claire Byrne that they were at 5,000 a day.

RTE reported early last week at UCD lab that there were then testing 2,000 a day.

So why isn't it true?

Can you provide evidence to back up your numbers?

Can you explain to me why the test rate per million in the UK iower than ours 370 vs 655 but UK's death rate per million is 26 whilst our is 14?
    Netherlands has similar test rate to us at 735 but their death rate is much higher at 61.

Source.

Could that not be a sign that the measures imposed her might actually be working?
    I just don't get why there are people constantly on here trying to convince everyone that Ireland is doing a bad job on this?
    Do you honestly think that Simon Coveney knows more about the level of lab testing in the country than Cillian de Gascun?

Rather than repeat what I've previously posted I will simply link a previous post here: 30-03-2020, 00:27.

Cillian de Gascun is the head of the NVRL, he would know how many tests were being done in the labs. He has said that ~900 a day is the capacity of that laboratory. He also said on another occasion that there were around 10 other labs around the country that could perform the tests but they wouldn't have anywhere near the same capacity.

We know for certain from what we were told in the press briefing last night that the line in the Irish Times article on March 29 does not refer to lab tests.
    More than 33,000 people have been tested since March 16th.

On March 17, we were informed that the number of tests carried out up until then was 6,636. That was the last time a real number was presented to the public/media before last night's briefing where Dr. Cillian de Gascun revealed there had been 30,213 lab tests carried out to date.

30,213 (March 31) - 6,636 (March 17) = 23,577 (14 days)

~1685 lab tests per day, not "around 2,000" or 5,000 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

Vicxas wrote: »

GettyImages_1216041772.0.jpg

ET4AZzCWkAAf0j8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭caveat emptor

Retired Doctor on radio 4 uk calling for government to enable people to die at home as comfortably as possible as they wouldn't be eligible for ventilator. He will not go to hospital as is very old. Horrific thought but he was fairly convinced this will be a reality there. Advised people to write wishes down so family can act on them.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1245184337970180096?s=20

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000gzth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Firstly I’m in a relationship and happy. Don’t turn this into after hours post as it’s actually a very serious issue. 4 girls I have on the Facebook who live in places I guess between Limerick Nenagh and Thurles have hit on me since Monday evening. 3 of them were just people who randomly added me over the years and I’ve never actually talked to them before other than see one or two posts a years on my feed.

Would you like to lose a family member(S)/friends because of desperate horny people like that hooking up? One of them even had the audacity to nitpick people not adhering to social distancing the other day. One of them is a traveller girl whose skin looks like those old orange school bags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

Firstly I’m in a relationship and happy. Don’t turn this into after hours post as it’s actually a very serious issue. 4 girls I have on the Facebook who live in places I guess between Limerick Nenagh and Thurles have hit on me since Monday evening. 3 of them were just people who randomly added me over the years and I’ve never actually talked to them before other than see one or two posts a years on my feed.

Would you like to lose a family member(S)/friends because of desperate horny people like that hooking up? One of them even had the audacity to nitpick people not adhering to social distancing the other day. One of them is a traveller girl whose skin looks like those old orange school bags.

How many cans did you drink tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭beolight

voluntary wrote: »
    It may be time for everyone to mask up
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is having second thoughts about masks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/31/health/cdc-masks-coronavirus.html

Yes HSE guy wasn’t as dogmatic on this topic last night

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement