Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do I know if these are dead ?

Options
  • 29-03-2020 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

These dont look to be doing so well. I moved them from pots into the ground but they dont seem happy

Some of the branches are very brittle, and I dont see any shoots on them at all.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Scrape off some of the bark on the bigger branches . If it isn't green underneath they are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

what do you think ?

I only tried one, but it looks ok no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Could be ok. Give them another few weeks. Keep an eye out for buds starting to swell. It's still early . And currently we can't buy replacements :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭rje66

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Hi,

These dont look to be doing so well. I moved them from pots into the ground but they dont seem happy

Some of the branches are very brittle, and I dont see any shoots on them at all.

thanks

Water them well .

Advertisement