Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New door handles - cheapest place to buy?

• 30-03-2020 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I require approx 20 new door handles, just wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to purchase online? The cheaper the better. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭chunkylover4

Morby wrote: »
    I require approx 20 new door handles, just wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to purchase online? The cheaper the better. Thanks!

What style do you want? Generally amazon are around best value if you buy large packs of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

I got these from Handle King on Amazon. They have a decent selection on there.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Finished-Chrome-Door-Handles-H750024D/dp/B00RXZ3KGG/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=handle+king&qid=1585560123&sr=8-9

Excellent quality for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ali Express may be the cheapest, most suppliers get their stuff from china anyway. Those on amazon look good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

B&Q do multi packs of basic enough handles quite cheaply.

Cept they’re not open, maybe you can order from uk site and parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jonnyha

That reminds me, i need four candles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

if its your standard back door handles, munster joinery showrooms in Ballymount do them for €20/pair

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

Expert santry, €15.00 for 2pk brush S/S, got 24 sets last week,he had them in stock. Also had brass ones as well. Part of Expert Hardware group. Look up his email.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 james 17

On donedeal search for handles , in monaghan ,man there does good ones at reasonable rate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,975 ✭✭✭enricoh

Got the kitchen handles for presses etc on AliExpress for buttons, if yer in a rush forget it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Screwfix are pretty good and excellent value

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

IKEA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭chicorytip

B&Q stock the Basta brand which are excellent but you would have to purchase them instore. You can't order items on their website if you live outside the U.K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

BryanF wrote: »
    IKEA
    For doors?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭anacc

Screwfix are quite cheap and the quality is excellent.

Advertisement