Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage saver

Options
  • 30-03-2020 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi my mortgage saver is set up to be debited from my account on 10th of every month from January this year, but the balance has never debited from my account. Is there something I need to do to activate this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Dee6426, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

Generally, once the account has been opened successfully, and you have received confirmation of this (you were notified of your BIC and IBAN) the Direct Debit should automatically debit on the day you have chosen. 

In this instance, it may be best to check this with one of our Customer Service Agents so they can ensure the account is operating as normal. They can be contacted either by phone on 0818 365 365, the lines are available Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm. Or, by Secure Message on your 365 Online account by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'.One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement