Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC build for work + flight sim.

Options
  • 30-03-2020 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭

1. What is your budget? Preferably close to €700 but up to €900 if completely necessary.

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? I am a software developer so a good build for viewing and developing code, as well as running all Office applications. Hoping to run the new Flight Simulator when it come sout, so that'll be the only gaming realistically.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No.

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes.

5a. If yes, what size do you need. I honestly don't know the difference between the sizes.

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? N/A

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Mechanical keyboard would be nice. If there's a cheap wireless adapter then maybe that too.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Wouldn't have a clue, so no.

8. How can you pay? Card.

9. When are you purchasing? In the next 2 months hopefully.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Gonna try build it myself so no need for help.

Thanks in advance lads.

Comments

Advertisement