Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did all the Doctors and Nurses return now?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭✭blackbox

There must be a significant number of them in Australia whose 2 year visas have almost expired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

blackbox wrote: »
    There must be a significant number of them in Australia whose 2 year visas have almost expired.

If a nurse wants to stay in Australia they can stay in Australia, a visa will be given no issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    As I posted already, I would expect the majority have family here. They are people after all......

Earning a few quid while at home makes sense

Didntread any post I just commented on the thread title. You are correct though, probably 95٪ are irish and have family here. Itll be a different story when this pandemic is over the green sheen will soon disappear from whatever government is in place. We will be taxed out of existence,doctors and nurses will return to be the shoe leather of the public service, rents and property prices will skyrocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Didntread any post I just commented on the thread title. You are correct though, probably 95٪ are irish and have family here. Itll be a different story when this pandemic is over the green sheen will soon disappear from whatever government is in place. We will be taxed out of existence,doctors and nurses will return to be the shoe leather of the public service, rents and property prices will skyrocket.

Its a mighty wee country we have :P

Advertisement