Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimplex Duoheat 500i storage heater issue

Options
  • 30-03-2020 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

I have a dimplex duoheat 500i which went through a phase of the red lights ticking when changing over to the off peak period. This has now stopped but the red led heat level controls are stuck on 5. The child lock isn't engaged. From looking online it looks like I'll need a new circuit board but there are three different ones. 2 for the power supply and one for the heat level controller. I'm assuming it's the heat level controller one I need. Anyone come across a similar problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭adrian92

Doodoo wrote: »
    I have a dimplex duoheat 500i which went through a phase of the red lights ticking when changing over to the off peak period. This has now stopped but the red led heat level controls are stuck on 5. The child lock isn't engaged. From looking online it looks like I'll need a new circuit board but there are three different ones. 2 for the power supply and one for the heat level controller. I'm assuming it's the heat level controller one I need. Anyone come across a similar problem?

Yes.
    Many times.
    I have a spare controller that I can give you
    No charge.

If you can let me know how to send it

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

adrian92 wrote: »
    Yes.
    Many times.
    I have a spare controller that I can give you
    No charge.

If you can let me know how to send it

I was only expecting a bit of advice but getting the controller as well would be brilliant.
    PM sent

Advertisement