Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture shops open now

Options
  • 30-03-2020 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

I am now working from home along with the rest of my housemates and space at the kitchen table has ran out. I want to get a small desk for my bedroom so I can work from there. Does anyone know where I can get a desk at the moment or am I out of luck with everything being closed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stwome01

I am now working from home along with the rest of my housemates and space at the kitchen table has ran out. I want to get a small desk for my bedroom so I can work from there. Does anyone know where I can get a desk at the moment or am I out of luck with everything being closed?

Maybe try argos online. Their delivery service might still be operational?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

stwome01 wrote: »
    Maybe try argos online. Their delivery service might still be operational?

Their website is down at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭corminators

Try viking direct.
    This is their corona info page, doesn't seem closed. Maybe call or email them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

CJM furniture at the marina do office furniture - lot of it 2nd hand so cheap enough . The shop is closed but if you ring them they might be able to sort you out with a delivery or pick up

www.cjmfurniture.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PreCocious

Jysk are selling online at the moment - ordered a desk two nights ago and it has shipped. Five - eight days delivery they say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Karmella wrote: »
    CJM furniture at the marina do office furniture - lot of it 2nd hand so cheap enough . The shop is closed but if you ring them they might be able to sort you out with a delivery or pick up

www.cjmfurniture.ie

Just received a proper office desk & office chair from this crowd. In my view, excellent quality (the stuff is mostly liquidated stock). Needed a study space for my new place, in addition to space for WFH so it worked out well! They deliver is well, cost me €25. Their stuff is going to be more expensive than Ikea, but what I got was assemble and good office stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Cheers for the suggestion guys, managed to source one off adverts.ie

Advertisement