Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Overload

• 31-03-2020 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭

Mines been cutting out for minutes at a time intermittently and generally at a much reduced speed.

I'm not even sure I'm going to be able to finish this po

edit: mod, wrong foru

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Sure I didn't even bother reading it

rridge. I ran out of bandwidth earlier so lit up the shrine for pour aul Tubs. Speaking of overgrown weeds I must attend to the garden while the weather gods remain benevolent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I, for one. welcome our new Internet Overload...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

rridge. I ran out of bandwidth earlier so lit up the shrine for pour aul Tubs. Speaking of overgrown weeds I must attend to the garden while the weather gods remain benevolent.

You have a shrine for Tubs? You sound like the Alan's greatest (and only) fan character from Alan Partridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I'm nearly at the limit of my data download. I'm bored silly at home. Keep sneaking off from the wife and kids to go away and yank the chain off meself looking at blue movies on the phone. The thing is red raw at this stage.

Might explain the internet being spotty for others, I'm not the only one at it.

• Advertisement

tdf7187 wrote: »
    You have a shrine for Tubs? You sound like the Alan's greatest (and only) fan character from Alan Partridge.

"Overgrown weed", any volunteers...anyone at all?

I needn't spell it out for you. Wait, I just did.

The colouring book awaits your artistry Sherlock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Same story tonight, cutting out completely minutes at a time.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Have you considered posting on the internet about it, with no details at all to assist troubleshooting?

What broadband provider to you have? Are there any error messages. Is it all sites, or just some? All devices on your network, or some. Have you restarted your modem? Have you tried a wired connection, or just wireless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

MarkR wrote: »
    Have you considered posting on the internet about it, with no details at all to assist troubleshooting?

What broadband provider to you have? Are there any error messages. Is it all sites, or just some? All devices on your network, or some. Have you restarted your modem? Have you tried a wired connection, or just wireless?

And who are you to suggest such a rational approach?. The impudence!

Advertisement